Quick Tripmanager

M May 21, 2019

To whom this may concern, I am a loyal QT customer coming and going 3 or 4 times a day but theres a manager that some time works the store that I frequent and it seems if he does not like his job I thought this was a public place until last night 05/20/2019 I tried to enter the building and the doors are locked even a Dallas Police officer couldn't get in the manager did let him, I've been to a lot of other QTs and I've yet to see the doors locked and I'm wondering why how can this place QT be so welcoming if the doors are locked. I would like to know why? is it cause of the low income neighbor Hood? there is a armed gaurd there on duty so why lock the doors is what I'm trying to figure are is this QT special in some kind of way cause right now I'm confused! Thank you!
QuikTrip