[Resolved] Queenfyproduct and service

K Jan 06, 2019

I bought three outfits from the site, which were adequately made, but all were I'll-fitting; too high in the inseams, too long in the arms and legs. I emailed asking for a refund and was emailed back immediately and asked if I wanted an exchange. I'd ordered the smallest sizes, so I couldn't exchange, therefor I asked again for a refund. I was told that the clothes come from China and it's just as expensive to ship them back. Then I was asked to give them to my friends and they could give me a 20% refund. I said that there's refund policy is misleading and I wouldn't buy from their site again. They never responded and now I'm out of $85. I will never buy from this "company" again. Please beware!

• Resolution Statement

• Updated by Kiko Seals · Jan 06, 2019

Purchased in December, 2018

• Queenfy Customer Care's Response · May 29, 2019

Hi, we have refunded you.If you have any questions, please contact us via email. Here is our email address: [protected]@queenfy.com