QualityAutoParts.com Logo

QualityAutoParts.com

Having problems with QualityAutoParts.com?

QualityAutoParts.com Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 508 0741 (Customer Service)
+1 866 293 3731 (New Order)
742 N Ada Street, Suite 1S
Thu7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with QualityAutoParts.com Customer Service. Initial QualityAutoParts.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for QualityAutoParts.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about QualityAutoParts.com. Discuss the issues you have had with QualityAutoParts.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

R

QualityAutoParts — Ordered two car doors

August 2015 order two car doors Sent pictures of doors, looked in very good condition, salesman said they...

Quality Auto Parts — Ordered a 1992 suzuki sidekick engine and received a junkyard 1989 engine that was broken

We bought the engine on Sept.. 17 2015. The order # 234752 I ordered a 1992 Suzuki Sidekick engine. It wa...

H

Quality Auto Parts Chicago — Horrible services, the worst attitude, bubble scheme

I ordered cylinder head for Ford Focus from the company Quality Auto Parts Chicago. I paid for the order via...

E

Quality Auto Parts — Charged extra then quoted

Ordered headlight for mercedes benz original price was $180. 00 was phoned next day for an additional $54. 00...

Quality Auto Parts, IllinoisWrong Part NOT what I order

To bad I did not search info about this company before I order. It's HORRIBLE. I order a Front Differential HOUSING and they send me the Differential Gear instead. And not only that they tell you they have it on the big Warehouse and its not true. The parts I receive came from JC Auto Parts in Monroe City, MO. When I call them they told me that Quality Order those parts from them... so they just search like crazy for your parts and resell them to you... SCAM, SCAM, Now im waiting to hear from them about my refund. OH but first they want a picture of what I received. Lord Help Me. I order the parts for a Client of mine now Im stuck with NO EXTRA CASH to order from the dealer... SAD SAD... Must of the CSR are Indians and well trained but people please read read and dont order from them...

T

Quality Auto Parts — Service

This company is unbelievably awful. They screwed up my order in every imaginably way, then their staff call...

R

Quality Auto Parts — Can't be trusted

Sold me the wrong part after assuring me that it was an exact OEM part for my model. Also promised to pay for...

Qualityautoparts.combroken part

I ordered a distributor from qualityautoparts.com.I have just recieved my part and it looks like its been left outside for at least two years.It is rusted and looks twice as bad as the one Im replaceing.They said they had checked the part out and im wondering how they did that since it came from a salvage yard in another state.Im out 180 dollars not to mention my car still doesnt run.Do not do business with these people.there is only one thing worse than getting a bad part, they lied about it.

• Pe
        peter2468 Jul 27, 2012

hi mike,

i see your problem w/ quality auto parts was two years ago. anything positive come from it? any suggestions?

peter

• Mb
        MB_C230 Mar 22, 2009

You want shopping experience "nigerian style"?
        These guys will do!!
        And if you come to a point to speak to a manager or supervisor, be sure that they will never return your calls.

J

Quality Auto Parts — DNT BUY ANYTHING

I bought a engine from quality auto parts for 2005 Honda. Paid $1400.00 thinking they will get me a good...

B

Quality Auto Parts — scam

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE - SCAM SCAM SCAM This is the worst company in the world to do business with. I ordered a...

Quality Auto PartsAwful company

I really wished I had searched this company before buying anything from them. Would have saved myself not only my money but time & headaches in the process. My story is below:

About 6 weeks ago I did a online search for a 1997 Oldsmobile Bravada Front Grill not really expecting much as this is a hard to find part. Within minutes I received a couple of emails from different auto suppliers & Quality Auto Parts went as far as calling me at home. When I returned their call I was met with surprise as they said they not only had my part in stock but when I told them the color I was looking for the guy said they have it in my color as well!

I thought this is too good to be true (it was) & figured since I have been searching for this part for some time it was a blessing to not only find the right part but the right color. I ordered the part & w/ shipping it was $154, probably took about a week to get here. When I opened the box, guess what? Wrong part. They sent me a grill for a 98 not a 97 & their is a HUGE difference between the two.

Already upset I called the company's customer service dept. & was told I could ship back the part for a full refund but would not be reimbursed for the return shipping. Spoke w/ both supervisors Jessica & Marissa & both had nothing else to say but ''Sorry sir, but thats the policy.' I went ahead & sent back the part anyway, figuring I will settle this with them later, but when I received a email confirmation of my refund they kept the original shipping.

So now I am out about $50 for a part that I did not even order in the first place. What gets me the most is I could never do something like this as a seller on ebay or even in my own work place. I understand things happen but Quality Auto Parts should have owned up to their mistake & refunded me my original shipping expenses along with the return shipping. I don't care about their warranty or their policy, one thing I have learned is that there is always an exception to every rule!

• Ri
          Rick36 Sep 22, 2012

This company is to be avoided. They sold me a specific body part for a 1992 model car and promised me over the phone that it was the exact OEM part and that if anything proved to be incorrect, that they would pay for return shipping and issue a full refund. Not only did they send the wrong part -- for a 1998 model, not 1992 as was specified, but they tried to tell me the parts were interchangeable and argued with me that the part was actually wrong. Then after I got my credit card company involved they agreed that the part was wrong but refused to pay for return shipping as had been promised. Do not do business with them as their word can not be trusted and they will give you the run-around when you find out you have been misled.

V

Quality Auto Parts — Terrible experience

Our company ordered a rear view mirror for an 02 Jaguar X-Type. Quality Auto Parts sent me one for an S-Type...

V

Quality Auto Parts — Terrible company

This company has high pressure agents who talk good but when you get their products it is defective. I talked...