QualityAutoParts.com Logo

QualityAutoParts.com

Having problems with QualityAutoParts.com?

+1 800 508 0741 (Customer Service)
+1 866 293 3731 (New Order)
742 N Ada Street, Suite 1S
Sat7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Ordered two car doors

August 2015 order two car doors Sent pictures of doors, looked in very good condition, salesman said they...

Ordered a 1992 suzuki sidekick engine and received a junkyard 1989 engine that was broken

We bought the engine on Sept.. 17 2015. The order # 234752 I ordered a 1992 Suzuki Sidekick engine. It wa...

Horrible services, the worst attitude, bubble scheme

I ordered cylinder head for Ford Focus from the company Quality Auto Parts Chicago. I paid for the order via...

Charged extra then quoted

Ordered headlight for mercedes benz original price was $180. 00 was phoned next day for an additional $54. 00...

Wrong Part NOT what I order

To bad I did not search info about this company before I order. It's HORRIBLE. I order a Front Differential HOUSING and they send me the Differential Gear instead. And not only that they tell you they have it on the big Warehouse and its not true. The parts I receive came from JC Auto Parts in Monroe City, MO. When I call them they told me that Quality Order those parts from them... so they just search like crazy for your parts and resell them to you... SCAM, SCAM, Now im waiting to hear from them about my refund. OH but first they want a picture of what I received. Lord Help Me. I order the parts for a Client of mine now Im stuck with NO EXTRA CASH to order from the dealer... SAD SAD... Must of the CSR are Indians and well trained but people please read read and dont order from them...

Service

This company is unbelievably awful. They screwed up my order in every imaginably way, then their staff call...

Can't be trusted

Sold me the wrong part after assuring me that it was an exact OEM part for my model. Also promised to pay for shipping return and give full refund if there was any problem. Then tried to convince me that the part was interchangeable even though it was for a different model. I had to get my credit card company involved before they would admit that they had sent the wrong part. They can not be taken at their word and will give you the run-around after you find that you have been duped.

broken part

I ordered a distributor from qualityautoparts.com.I have just recieved my part and it looks like its been left outside for at least two years.It is rusted and looks twice as bad as the one Im replaceing.They said they had checked the part out and im wondering how they did that since it came from a salvage yard in another state.Im out 180 dollars not to mention my car still doesnt run.Do not do business with these people.there is only one thing worse than getting a bad part, they lied about it.

• Mb
    MB_C230 Mar 22, 2009

You want shopping experience "nigerian style"?
    These guys will do!!
    And if you come to a point to speak to a manager or supervisor, be sure that they will never return your calls.

• Pe
    peter2468 Jul 27, 2012

hi mike,

i see your problem w/ quality auto parts was two years ago. anything positive come from it? any suggestions?

peter

DNT BUY ANYTHING

I bought a engine from quality auto parts for 2005 Honda.
Paid $1400.00 thinking they will get me a good engine.
After 17 days i got the engine.
Opened the box and see a engine which is rusted out.
My car is a 2005 model cant believe there was so much rust on it.
My repair man checked the engine and told my old engine was in a better shape.
I called quality auto parts Customer Service and spoke to a INDIAN manager rajesh.
He doesn't know a word of English and he is a manager.
Still I wanted my money refunded so spoke to him and he says his hands are tied he cannot do anything apart from replacing the engine. I said no. And hung up.
Later went on a vacation for 2 weeks and called the same Indian manager Rajesh for refund, he doesn't remember anything.
After 30 mins of conversation he tells their warranty policy is 30 days and now he cannot even refund or replace.
Also they have good agents who are good at pushing the price higher and higher
So ordering from them I lost $1400.00 for a junk engine.
***** PLEASE DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM QUALITY AUTO PARTS *****

DNT BUY ANYTHING

Quality Auto Parts

scam

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE - SCAM SCAM SCAM This is the worst company in the world to do business with. I ordered a...

Awful company

I really wished I had searched this company before buying anything from them. Would have saved myself not only my money but time & headaches in the process. My story is below:

About 6 weeks ago I did a online search for a 1997 Oldsmobile Bravada Front Grill not really expecting much as this is a hard to find part. Within minutes I received a couple of emails from different auto suppliers & Quality Auto Parts went as far as calling me at home. When I returned their call I was met with surprise as they said they not only had my part in stock but when I told them the color I was looking for the guy said they have it in my color as well!

I thought this is too good to be true (it was) & figured since I have been searching for this part for some time it was a blessing to not only find the right part but the right color. I ordered the part & w/ shipping it was $154, probably took about a week to get here. When I opened the box, guess what? Wrong part. They sent me a grill for a 98 not a 97 & their is a HUGE difference between the two.

Already upset I called the company's customer service dept. & was told I could ship back the part for a full refund but would not be reimbursed for the return shipping. Spoke w/ both supervisors Jessica & Marissa & both had nothing else to say but ''Sorry sir, but thats the policy.' I went ahead & sent back the part anyway, figuring I will settle this with them later, but when I received a email confirmation of my refund they kept the original shipping.

So now I am out about $50 for a part that I did not even order in the first place. What gets me the most is I could never do something like this as a seller on ebay or even in my own work place. I understand things happen but Quality Auto Parts should have owned up to their mistake & refunded me my original shipping expenses along with the return shipping. I don't care about their warranty or their policy, one thing I have learned is that there is always an exception to every rule!

• Ri
    Rick36 Sep 22, 2012

This company is to be avoided. They sold me a specific body part for a 1992 model car and promised me over the phone that it was the exact OEM part and that if anything proved to be incorrect, that they would pay for return shipping and issue a full refund. Not only did they send the wrong part -- for a 1998 model, not 1992 as was specified, but they tried to tell me the parts were interchangeable and argued with me that the part was actually wrong. Then after I got my credit card company involved they agreed that the part was wrong but refused to pay for return shipping as had been promised. Do not do business with them as their word can not be trusted and they will give you the run-around when you find out you have been misled.

Terrible experience

Our company ordered a rear view mirror for an 02 Jaguar X-Type. Quality Auto Parts sent me one for an S-Type. It seemed a simple error, but when I contacted them about it, their customer service told me that credit could not be issued until the part was received by them and that I would have to pay shipping to return it. They then dropped a line suggesting that credit could be denied and would not even guarantee a refund for the cost of shipping it back to them. Their supervisors are conveniently unavailable at another location (Then what are they supervising?) An email sent earlier this week has not been answered.

• Ke
    Kesto Nov 17, 2011

The part I purchased was never shipped, but the company gave me the run around for over a month, then gave me a refund and a good luck.

• Le
    Leslie09090 May 18, 2015

Guys you are absolutely right i am an employee of quality auto parts and trust me its nothing but a huge scam they are thieves and they not only rob the customers but also rob their own employees every single day we are threatened to make sales fool more people the supervisors are the biggest ###s the owners name is jeff he is the biggest scamster who threatens each and every employee he never pays us on time he not only scams the people of America but also scams his own employees and please please please guys sell your car if you dont find a part but dont buy it from quality auto parts they buy parts from junk yards and sell it to you guys there is no quality tests as they promise this is the biggest scam and the american govt should really put locks on this company

Terrible company

This company has high pressure agents who talk good but when you get their products it is defective. I talked...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices