QS SuppliesGone into administration but still advertising and taking money!!

My husband placed an order for nearly £1000 with QS Supplies Online Ltd on the 04th February 2015. They supplied us with an order number and the payment was taken from my husbands credit card. We then waited for notification of the delivery date but heard nothing. I tried phoning them several times but the line was dead, which raised concerns. My husband has now done some investigation work and it appears QS Supplies Online Ltd went into adminstration in Dec 2014/Jan 2015. This company should no longer be advertsing on the internet, should not be trading and should certainly not be accepting orders and taking payments from innocent people. The payment has now been refunded to my husbands credit card and the credit card company have been alerted in regard to this company. Trading standards have also been notified.