Pure Play Pokercustomer complaints department

C

IT has been 3 months that I have been dealing with multiple issues # 1 they cancelled My membership when in fact I had won a 1 year free membership . # 2 the email bonuses that they offer I am unable to collect at the time they are posted I have to always email them to get them to manually add them to My account and wait 2 days them to get it done when they should be added at the time that I try to get the offer . They dont have any other way of taking care of this other than through email's that take to long to get an answer . I have asked them to please contact me by phone because the email thing is just impossible to try to get to the bottom of why I am having so much problems with this site anyone thinking about joining Pure Play I would before you to go somewhere else and play they have the worst customer service of any site and you will be happy not to join this awefull site !