Menu
Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com
reviews & complaints

Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

87 complaints
68 resolved 19 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
7:26 am EDT

Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com - Customer Service

I tried contacting the customer service via chat in their app three days ago, sending at least three messages and I have not obtained a response. I also tried their email and sent two messages asking for a refund and to cancel my account but I havent obtained a response so far.

According to the European Law and since I am from Europe, I am untitled to my refund and to cancel my subscription. If I don't obtain an answer soon, I will report this case.

Desired outcome: Refund and cancel my account

10:19 pm EDT

Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com - G Plan

Have been trying to cancel the account but the number doesn’t exist and the support link has a 404 error. Basically you are losing money because they make it IMPOSSIBLE to cancel. Don’t bother subscribing if you want a peace of mind and a bank account.

And I don’t even have an option to pause the plan because the pause button doesn’t work. Basically it seems so scammy because all the tabs that require you to cancel/decline is not functioning.

Y
4:08 pm EDT

Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com - Cannot cancel membership

Trying to call the customer service for how many days now but no representative picks up! It’s just hanging and I live overseas so having a phone call is so expensive! This app is fooling people you cannot cancel it anytime and it’s a monthly subscription as I thought it just a one time plan! Be careful of this app as they are just fooling people! How can i cancel my subscription?

Desired outcome: To cancel my membership

L
9:00 pm EDT

Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com - G plans

I signed up through an ad on instagram for the $39 a month plan. I declined the add on bundle, TWICE. I was then charged for the annual plan and the add on bundle. I contacted the company in less than 24 hours and was told that they can't charge for services not authorized, however I never authorized them They refused to give me a refund. I have filed a complaint with the BBB, disputed the charges with my bank, reported the ad as a scam to Instagram, left negative reviews everywhere I can find, and I even reached out to a lawyer to look at a class action lawsuit. It is very clear that this company uses predatory and fraudulent advertisement to swindle people out of their money and then hide behind "their terms of service".

Desired outcome: Full refund and change their advertisement practices so that other people aren't swindled out of their hard earned money.

View 0 more photos
F
2:17 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Signed up for g plans but it is not helpful. I want to cancel but it will not allow me to cancel online. I have to speak to a sales agent and I live overseas. I cannot afford to pay the phone bill. I signed up 2 months ago for the plan.

M
1:46 pm EDT

Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com - GPlans

On June 29, I signed up for g-plans thinking it was more workout focused and not as recipe focused. I signed up for the meal service as well. Once I was able to log on and see what the program was about, I realized that it was not a good fit for me. I chatted with customer service about cancelling my account. The agent was responding and then was unresponsive for a long time, so I called customer service. Ebony was very helpful and told me that she could get my account cancelled and refund the money for the plan, but not for the meal service. I went into my account and put it on vacation hold so that the meals would not be sent out in order to give me time to get it all straightened out.

I did not see a refund to my account, so I called back on July 7 at 10:00 am. The agent told me that Ebony had not requested a refund for me, so she did it herself. I noticed a new charge from Gplans and asked the agent about it. She told me that I was getting 2 Sunbasket orders delivered. I was very confused, but she didn't have much information for me.

Upon thinking about it further, I called back on July 7 at 12:30 pm. to try to figure out why I was getting 2 meal orders. Tessa told me that I had ordered twice, which I had not. I explained to her that I had gone in and deleted all the meals they had chosen for me and replaced them with meals that I might actually like, just in case they did get delivered. She told me again that I had ordered twice and would be getting 2 sets of meals on Monday. Every time I tried to ask her why and explain that I had replaced the original meals with different ones, not ordered more, she would just interrupt me and repeat that I had ordered twice and both orders would be there Monday. When I asked to speak with someone else, she just repeated herself again. When I asked for her name, she told me G Plans. I had to ask again before she would tell me her name.

The website is confusing. The customer service is terrible.

N
10:51 am EDT

Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com - Cannot cancel membership

I have multiple ways to cancel my G-Plans membership and cannot get it done. I have tried calling this company to cancel wand can only leave voicemails with my name, number and email. I have tried emailing with no response. I have tried cancelling online only to be told that I have a “Pro account” and it “has to cancelled by phone”. It is a scam and is taking $39/month from my account…and I can’t seem to stop them! Help!

Desired outcome: I just want my G-Plan subscription cancelled. I don’t even want my money back at this point. I just don’t want them to get anymore of my money!

L
3:12 pm EDT

Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com - G-plans

I have been charged for G-plans for months even though I have tried to cancel. Now I cannot get into my account and have requested a password reset. The reset is not working and informs me to reset my password again. I want the charges on my credit card to stop. I have never even used the plan because my doctor put me on a different program. Pausing the plan does (the only thing I could do it the app) does not pause the monthly payment on my credit card! Very, very frustrated!

Desired outcome: I want my plan canceled immediately and no further charges billed to my credit card.

Update by lgandrade
Jul 12, 2022 11:42 am EDT

After posting above complaint, I canceled payments through my credit card company. G-plans immediately responded and canceled my membership and refunded a month of payment. Although not the best way to resolve issues, it was effective in my case. Best of luck to everyone else listing complaints, I hope they are resolved as easily!

1 comment
Jul 28, 2022 11:27 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have been charged despite my request to cancel the plan. I signed up for pro plan thinking it would be good but it was not what I expected and expressed my interest to cancel the plan after two weeks. I was told my request is processed. However, instead of refunding the initial amount, I was charged again (It is clearly mentioned in g-plan website that pro plan has 30 day cancellation with full refund). I reached out customer service phone number and also emailed at support@g-plans.com and got no help. I don't know where to go from here. I do not want to see charges from g-plan on my bank account.

N
10:28 pm EDT

Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com - G-Plan pro

I was duped! It says cancel anytime! TOTAL BS! I've called and left a voicemail because no actual person EVER answers! They NEVER call back either! I tried using the "instant chat", which is also not a live technician, only a robot! DO NOT SUBSCRIBE with credit card like I did! Now I have to go through the hassle with my cc company! This is an absolute SCAM!

Desired outcome: I want my subscription CANCELLED!

R
2:23 pm EDT

Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com - Unauthorized Credit Card Charges

I signed up for their service not realizing it was a monthly subscription. After I signed up I was offered additional services. That is when I realized it is a subscription service. I immediately went through their online cancellation process. After filling out the online cancellation form I got a message that I need to call. I called the number and no one answered. I left a message and of course no one ever called me back. I then looked up reviews online and not allowing people to cancel seems to be their standard operating procedure. My card was charged again the following month so I have to go through the hassles of filing a complaint with my credit card company. I strongly recommend not falling for their scam.

Desired outcome: Refund the fraudulent charge on my account and stop making further fraudulent charges.

3:24 am EDT

Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com - G plan annual pro plan membership

I signed up for the g plan and paid for the year at $190 but after downloading it was not what I expected and the same as I already have.

I requested the cancellation within an hour or so of purchasing it but was told that only the pro plan is subject to a refund and that I have a full year. I stated that I was under the impression that I had purchased the pro plan and that was unfortunate but resigned myself to now being stuck with it.

On checking the app today some features had disappeared such as stories etc, I was refused entry to the FB group as not being a current member, and as pictured, on my profile and information it is actually a pro plan and asks if I wish to pause it.

The whole thing seems to be a bit of a scam and false information given so as to not refund anyone, a cooling off period of 14 days is typically legally applied on all purchases let alone within an hour or 2.

Desired outcome: Full refund $190

3:00 am EDT

Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com - Subscription/meal service

On 6/21/2022, I purchased what I thought was a meal delivery service. Turns out it is not a mela delivery service but a diet app and subscription. I immediately contacted the customer service and asked for a refund, I was told my purchase didn’t qualify for the 30 day money back guarantee. This is dishonest business practice. My request is well within the cooling off period and the company should refund my money.

Desired outcome: Full refund

H
6:09 pm EDT

Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com - False advertising

The refund policy on G - Plans website guarantee a 30 day money back and it’s states you get a full refund of $39.99 (which what I paid)

False advertising is illegal. No where in fine print said it was non refundable. In fact it say the opposite.

I want a refund X Ccelerate Bundle $249. No where in fine print or website states non refundable. During the purchase it does not state it’s non refundable. If it did, I wouldn’t of purchase it. I have a right to receive a refund for the purchase. It’s an unethical to tell the customer after purchase that is non refundable. It should of been told before the purchase.

The package has not been shipped yet. Please send me my full refund. Or I will file a complaint against this company for false advertising.

Desired outcome: I want a full a refund $288 USD.

11:54 am EDT

Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com - G plans from Goglia Nutrition LLC

I signed up for G plans for 39.00 and was not informed it was a monthly charge I want to Cancel and get a full refund. The charge of 39.00 was charged to my credit card on 05/31/2022

I signed up on 05/31/2022 at 0800

I have also called the business number multiple times no agent available and no returned calls to my message.

John Caudillo

[protected]@att.net

B
4:04 pm EDT

Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com - G-Plans Sketchy Charging Model

I originally signed up for G-Plans under the impression it'd be around $30-$40, only to then find out (after taking the quiz and learning more) that the membership was actually going to be closer to $190. I still thought that seemed worth it given everything the app apparently included (and I do think it lives up to that specific price tag).

HOWEVER, I was charged $317 and given the explanation that it was part of the plan I signed up for and included supplements (which were never sent... I actually placed a separate order for them prior to realizing they were "included in my plan" and asked for a refund for the singular order and was denied). I never agreed to the supplement addition to the membership the first time around, and certainly NEVER agreed to a price tag of $317.

I have been in communication with customer service and while they've been responsive, they have not been helpful. It does not sound like I am getting a refund of any amount which is extremely frustrating.

Desired outcome: I would like a refund of $127, the difference between what I thought I was signing up for and what I was actually charged.

1 comment
M
Jul 18, 2022 8:27 pm EDT

I'm having almost the exact same issue!

S
12:08 pm EDT

Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com - Unauthorized credit card charges

Hi, I need your help. I’ve never subscribed to the annual plan nor I accepted this amount to be charged in my credit card, I was only scrolling in the app when my bank notified me a 288 usd charged in my credit card, without asking for my consent. I already canceled the plan, but I want to refund me the amount because I have never agreed to this plan.

I didn’t even have the choice to select monthly or annual plan

I need your help to clarify this situation

Thanks ,

Desired outcome: Please refund my money

K
4:59 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

As practically every other complaint indicates, my agreement to pay $39.00 was morphed into $288.00! Numerous emails by myself, saying I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR A YEARLY PLAN have been answered with “no refunds, see Terms and Conditions”. I have reported the charges as Fraud to my bank. This is criminal!

V
6:15 am EDT
Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com - Everything was useless.

I canceled my subscriptions and everything yesterday on 17.MAY.2022. Since I booked not more than 14 business days prior, I want a refund for all the services. They charged me 288 Dollars! This is fraud, I only agreed to a monthly membership! If I did it was not obvious and not communicated clearly. I felt betrayed. So now I want a refund of everything I payed, because overall it did not meet any of my expectations.

Costumer Service-Agent Abigael reached out and told me they cannot give a refund. In my knowledge.. Due to the EU Laws and restrictions a shop must refund for online-services if its cancelled within 14 businessdays. So either refund or lawsuit.

Desired outcome: Refund of the whole amount taken from my bank account/ credit card!

May 24, 2022 2:55 am EDT

I am sorry that you robbed my money! And that I was fooled by you. I dont have questions -- I didi not get an invoice - there is no email in my spam! So even you resend it immediately or I take legal actions immediately.

May 20, 2022 3:24 am EDT

They did not give me any invoice for their charges. As if they could lol.. Its illegal to sell sth. and give No Invoice. Wtf

Its really annoying - In the last Email they even accidentally called me a wrong name. Thats just funny if it was not that bad!

May 20, 2022 3:21 am EDT

Update: In the last email they called me ,Gracie`. So they just copy and paste their excuses. LOL

K
10:42 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have canceled the subscription to the supplements that G-Plans offers multiple times because I am allergic and I keep getting charged $100 every month. I have contacted g-plans support 4 times and went back and forth through emails that they told me I wouldn't be charged anymore when money keeps getting taken out of my account. Just recently my Order...

P
4:12 pm EDT
Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com - Refund the difference of my 10-month payment.

I purchased the G-plan on March 26, 2022. I received downloaded the starter plan and the very next day began reviewing all of the information. I first began by increasing my water intake. I signed up for the Facebook group and began meal prep. I have been very conscious of the food combination that has been suggested, I have not had any alcohol and I have exercised 3 times a week. So far I have gained 4 pounds.

This was not the goal at all for me. As a result, I have asked for the remainder of my money back. I was told that because I paid the annual fee I can't have my money back. I do not want to be a part of a program where I am gaining weight instead of losing weight and I am only asking for the fee that I paid to be prorated and I receive the difference in the amount.

View 0 more photos