Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com Logo

Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com

Having problems with Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com?

Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 19, 2019. The latest review G-plans was posted on Apr 27, 2021. The latest complaint G-plans was resolved on Apr 27, 2021. Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 9 reviews. Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com has resolved 9 complaints.

Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com Customer Service Contacts

415 W G St.
San Diego, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com Customer Service. Initial Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com Complaints & Reviews

Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.comG-plans

I want to cancel my subscription, but the company is making sure I don't! I have sent e-mails, contacted them on Facebook, through chat in their app, and still no answer. It seems it is impossible to reach them. I do not use the app, never did and I want to stop paying the 39, 00 monthly subscription. I don't even want a refund, I just want to cancel the subscription.

• Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com's response · May 21, 2021

Hello! We are sorry to hear you have had this experience. However, we did look into your account and see that you were able to speak with one of our representatives who helped cancel your account. We appreciate you for trying out our service. If you have any other questions, reach out to us at [email protected]

Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.comPro program refund

So, I was fooled by marketing speech and bought the pro plan, no addons. When I looked into the program and app I was immediately disappointed and decided I wanted the promised 30 days money back quarantee. I have been contacting the customer service for over a week now and no response. My emails are ignored and nobody responds in the chat. They say that covid affects their support, but one week no response is ridiculous! Only proof of my payment is this email that doesn't even have a reference number.

I'm already pissed off by g plans and it seems I need to get my money back the hard way. (screenshot of the "receipt" included)

Pro program refund

• Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com's response · May 21, 2021

Hello! We are sorry to hear you are feeling this way. We looked into your account and saw a represented was able to cancel and refund your account in full. Thank you for trying out our service. If you have any more questions please reach out to us at [email protected]

Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.comUnable to cancel , no response to emails.

Signed up for this on a whim.
      jan 14 2021 $26.45
      jan 26 2021 $276.81
      jan 28 2021 $95.40
      Jan 29 2021 refund of $ 70.89
      feb 14 2021 $ 85.16
      march 10 2021 $85.16
      i dont open the ton of emails i receive, i have emailed every time i get a charge . not one response. would like to be fully reimbursed.
      would have been nice if i was able to find a phone number for this company or maybe i didnt look in the right place.

• Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com's response · May 21, 2021

Hello! We are sorry to hear you are feeling this way. However, we see in your account you were in communication with one of our representatives already. You have been refunded everything you are eligible for. We appreciate your assistance. If you have any more questions, reach out to us at [email protected] or you can reach us by phone from 8 am-5 pm PST at [protected].

Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.comI can't cancel my payments

I am not using the app anymore, but they're still charging every month into my account. I researched, and it said I had to log in on the website to cancel my account, which does not work. Since I paid online I can't cancel through the app leaving me with no other way of canceling the monthly payment. If you could please help me cancel my no longer wanted account and stop the monthly payments.

• Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com's response · Mar 01, 2021

Hello! We are sorry to hear you are feeling this way. Since, we do not have enough information to access your personal account you either need to call in to cancel at Monday-Friday on the phone from 8 am-5 pm PST at [protected] or via email at [email protected]

Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.comI never received my refund payment made on the 14/01/2021

I have not received my Refund payment of the $39.00
          I am in London, Hello
          I never received my payment made on the 14/01/2021, that I have cancelled immediately after
          You are misleading your costumers, I have sent you severals emails yesterday to let you know that I have not received my Refund .of $39.00.

Thank you for your order!

Hey Monique,

We couldn't be happier that we are joining you on your weightloss journey. This email serves as a reciept to confirm your G-Plans purchases.

NAME AMOUNT
          Pro Subscription
          $39.00
          Total
          $39.00
          If you have any questions please contact us at [protected]@g-plans.com.

- The G-Plans Team

With ♥ from California.

Copyright © GogliaNutrition, all rights reserved.
          2800 28th Street | Suite 130 | Santa Monica, CA 90405

• Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com's response · Mar 01, 2021

Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.comEverything

Just like the others I was misled into believing the 30 day money back guarantee. But it is only for the 30 day pro plan they say. I read everything on the page and I don't remember reading anything not a hint that other plans cannot be cancelled.

I opened the web page, set everything, gave my dietary restrictions got a plan with foods I cannot eat and everything in ounces. I cannot change the units to grams although the service rep says I can. I even sent him a screenshot. I cannot use the plan as is.

The app won't work on my phone?? I have an lg xpower 3 with the latest android. Sure it opens I login - it shows me some ads and crashes.

I cancelled the plan the next day and they will not return my money. Nor are they able to fix the technical issues.

Sorry no customer number - no copy of the transaction nor the business conditions. Just the credit to my credit card.

• Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com's response · Dec 10, 2020

Hello! We are sorry to hear you are feeling this way. You can update your preferences in the app. You can utilize the swap feature and the add item feature to customize your meals to your liking or connivence. We appreciate your feedback on the glitches, it is something we are working on. We do have a 30 day money-back guarantee for our pro plan only, once there are add ons for multiple months in advance at a discounted rate, the guarantee no longer applies. If you have any more questions, please reach out to us at [email protected]

Aug 28, 2019

G-Plans / Goglia Nutrition, LLC — weight loss program - deceptive guarantee / refusal to issue refund

On July 25, 2019 I signed up for the G-Plan program, hoping that it would help me shed a few pounds. The...

Goglia Nutrition LLCg-plans

Took the test its plastered all over instagram so I tried it, looked good so I purchased it. It is a monthly recurring fee of $39 yes every month!! The meals are not editable the app is junk did not work.

Tried to get customer support only got auto-responder. Emailed on numerous occasions emails left unanswered to ask for my refund.

Went to paypal and asked them to refund my money... They cannot, they must dispute it and once escalated can take up to 30 days!!!

I am posting everywhere I can about this ripoff company!

• Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com's response · Dec 10, 2020

Hello! We are sorry to hear you are feeling this way. We are a digital subscription service, which is why we have monthly fees but we also have different plans to fit a wide variety of budgets and time spans. We do have a new update, that gives you the ability to swap out ingredients and add items to your meals to customize it to your likely or for your connivence. If you have any more questions, please reach out to us at [email protected]

• vegus168 Sep 02, 2019

vegus168
                  Vegus 666 เว็บพนันออนไลน์อันดับ 1 ฝาก-ถอน 24 ชั่วโมง Line @VG666 โดยทีม Vegus168.

Goglia Nutritionunauthorized charges from goglia nutrition

I have never heard of this company. I noticed a charge on my account from them with the phone number - I called explained that I had not ordered and cancelled whatever they were charging me for. I was assured that it was over and done with. 7 days later the company charged my account again. This time $121.00. Not authorized charge, so I call again, speak to a woman who barely speaks english. Refused to refund my money and said canellation is not posible. What the heck?!?! I asked for a manager - she told me they did not have any supervision. Well, thats fantastic!!! I insisted that I be refunded and advised her that I had already spoke to someone about this matter and was assured it was taken care of. I was told that they would only refund 25% of what I was charged. What?!?!?!?! Absoulutely unacceptable!!! I did not order anything. I did not recieve anything! And I am not paying for something I did not order. I advised that I was calling the bbb, her response was "it happens". Seriously!!! I just want to be refunded the full amout they illegally charged me, and be done with it.

• Goglia Nutrition / G-Plans.com's response · Dec 10, 2020

Hello! We are sorry to hear you had this experience. We do have a refund policy for our pro plan only, once you add on months in advance at a discounted rate the guarantee no longer applies. Our policy's are explained in great detail in our terms of agreements, which was accepted by the user before the user's card can be charged. If you have any more questions, please reach out to us at [email protected]

• Dr
                    Draefelis Aug 27, 2019

I have tried to cancel my g plan but cannot get satisfaction. I followed instructions to cancel plan and still just received another invoice from the company.
                    Now the site will not accept my password and will not send me the notice to change the password when I try go follow the instructions