Pure Medical SpaBeware of them

Beware of their "consultants". These are 20 something girls that really don't have proper knowledge to quote you on procedures. They billed me 9 days before my procedure and of course no refunds. When I went in for my procedure (botox and restylane) nearly everything I was told by the "consultants" was incorrect. I went through with it because I had already been charged ($1276). Now it is 1 month later and I did not get results anywhere near what I was told to expect. I suspect they dilute their botox with too much saline (I am speculating) but you would think 72 units would have been more effective. They sold me 1 syringe of restylane which wasn't enough for all the areas they said it would cover so that day I had to choose where to get it and where not to. I am pretty disappointed. I spent a lot of money for next to nothing results. If I do anything like this again I will go to a doctor's office for a proper consultation. I will never go here again. When I contacted the regional manager her solution was for me to come back and be evaluated then I could give them more of my money so they could try to get it right.

• Ba
    baharakz Aug 23, 2018

I had a contract with Pure Med Spa for 6 treatments for my full body + 1 year of touch ups to guarantee the results.

Related: Pure Med Spa

They are extremely BUSY so good luck if you have a certain duration to get services from them because its up to you to make sure you get an appointment in their busy schedule. I had made appointments MONTHS in advance.

A few weeks after my 1 year touch ups began, the secretary called me and said that the owner has decided to NO LONGER HONOR old contracts!

This was 50% of my treatment that i had paid for.

They said i can contact their lawyer, named "Mitch", and talk to them.

This all happened on May 23rd and i have not heard back after my 3 emails. This "lawyer" and the manager, Natasha, have been ignoring me and not returning my calls.

I have reported them to several government organization and I plan to take action against them.

If anyone else is having issues with them, please feel free to contact me

[protected]

Review about: Laser Hair Removal.

Monetary Loss: $3300.

DALLAS, TX 75225

*** Please report any new claims of theft to Ken Paxton, Texas Atty. General

• Li
    linda bethune May 11, 2015

I had the thermage done (can't remember date) time before last, when I was there getting botox, I was shown pictures with very little result when you think how much it cost and the awful pain. It is very disappointing and frustrating when you spend this kind of money and get very little results. I feel and would really appreciate if I could give some credit to maybe have botox. I am currently having microneedling which I have had before and I could see a difference with my skin. I have been a good customer and hope you see that I deserve some credit because the thermage did very little for me. I am retired and my money is precious.
    Linda Bethune - [protected] - [email protected]

• Js
    jskilling Jul 28, 2014

While I'm sorry about you losing your jobs, don't blame your own incompetence on management. My guess is that most of you could have done more to support a company that all of you knew was a start up including better customer service. By the way, Your "###" CEO has gone on to successfully run other companies (public record look it up) while I'm sure that the rest of you have to practice this phrase everyday, "Do you want fries with that?" Enjoy your employee discounts on the Big Mac. Oh, one more thing, next time you're going to post a comment, the spell check is at the bottom.

• Am
    amykoz85 Aug 21, 2012

Looks like these two con artists Jeff Nourse & Louise Talbot are running their scams yet again! Just by a quick Google search I see Nourse is back doing business in the local Toronto area and has been in the news lately as a "local hero" for offering steep discounts and being considered a leader in the med spa industry of the Toronto area - Ha, what a damn joke that is! People of Toronto, BEWARE! This is just another Nourse / Talbot scheme! Don't fall for it, stay away from Renew Beauty Med Spa / Pure Laser of Toronto, looks like he's got six locations up there now people, make sure you stay far, far away. Meanwhile Talbot is still in the Dallas area now going by the last name "Proulx".

We need to nail these two already! They just keep closing up shop, stealing everyone's hard earned cash and re-naming & scamming people all over again. They should have been locked up for good years ago! I don't understand how they've continued to be so deceitful all these years and still continue to get away with it! They belong in the same cell with Madoff!

I see there is currently a pending lawsuit against them in California. I'm located in Las Vegas, Nevada and am interested in getting involved in a lawsuit or class action lawsuit here. Anybody have any updates on any litigation against them? Please contact me by email if you have any info about any lawsuit(s). These two crooks took me for a ride for several thousand dollars and I plan on getting it back! [email protected]

Anyways11 Apr 09, 2012

Bill Korner did the best job he could based on the two liars who ran the company. I would suspect the person who called him a ### was one of the idiots they let go for incompetence.

• Vm
    vmerc2187 Jun 06, 2011

I paid $4, 000.00 and never received all of my treatments. I called to make an appointment and the business was closed. I have called other Pure Med Spa business, but they will not give me any information on who to contact!

• Ki
    kimberlypw Jan 25, 2011

This was the worse place EVER! I dont have very much money at all but really wanted to get rid of unwanted hair. I went thru so many treatments at extra cost & it did nothing for me! This place is a scam! I lost all that money for nothing!

• Wi
    wildchild2012 Jan 19, 2011

WE SHOULD ALL DO A JOINT LAWSUIT. [email protected]

• Uw
    uwanker Dec 16, 2010

New Beauty Med Spa at Westfield Southcenter in Tukwila Wa is the latest incarnation of Jeff Nourse and Louise Talbots venture. Westfield keeps leasing to these crooks despite risk to their customers. This will turn out the same as pure med spa, brite smiles, renew beauty, ibody and pinnacle medsaps. Are you seeing a pattern here?

• Sm
    smorales Dec 06, 2010

Louise Talbot is operating in full force in Dallas Texas at NorthPark Mall, the name of this business is Renew Beauty Med Spa & Salon she has recently been gone for 3 months and cant get back into the country i suspect that she will be arrested if she trys to come back . She is in Ontario Canada i have her phone numbers if anyone needs them. She owes me money as well .The number to this business is [protected]

Joanne C. Oct 27, 2010

I had some restylane paid for that I hadn't used, plus a Brite Smile (prepaid). Now they're gone - with no forwarding number, and my money in their pockets! Where are they now?

• Ha
    HAROLD BIGSHOT Sep 19, 2010

If you follow this link to their webmaster you will see that they profit very well from these crooks

This company does websites for PURE .BRITESMILES ., , ALTIMA DENTAL, RENEW BEAUTY, IBODY, , CALIFORNIA LASER MEDSPA, CHARM BEAUTY, JUVA MEDSPA.

THIS COMPANY IS PAID WITH THE DOLLARS STOLEN FROM US.

GTAWEBMASTER OF INFOEMPIRE INC IS AS GUILTY AS THEIR CROOKED CLIENT FOR HELPING TO FACILITATE THESE SCAMS.

• Ta
    Tahiti Sep 12, 2010

Please contact me if there is a lawsuit action against Pure Spa. I paid for a series of treatments, received two of those and suddenly was unable to reach them by phone. Their voice mail box was full for about two weeks so I drove the hour and a half from my home to their location and Pure Spa was no longer there. Vanished. I contacted another location about 3 and half hours from my home, was unable to retrieve any info regarding the closure, was told my files could not be transferred to them despite the closure of the other location. I was able to get the name, phone number and email of the district manager. When I called her, her vmail box was also full. I then wrote her a very detailed email, but never heard back from her. I then contacted my credit card, and through a filed dispute my credit card granted me a credit for the charge on my account. I thought it was all settled at that point, but apparently Pure Spa contacted them at the very end of the 'statute of limitations'. Pure Spa told my credit card that PS as a company has a NON-Refundable policy and that I had called for mulitple appointments and never showed--a comletely fabricated lie!! I wouldn't do that to myself--spend over a thousand dollars for nothing, that would be lucicrous! Being the 'statue of limitations' had passed there was nothing my credit card could do for me besides crediting my account for a few months of interest, apologizing, and thanking me for handling the situation "with class"!

Still Pure Med Spa is unavailable via phone or website contact.

They are crooks!

My email is [email protected]

• Pu
    puremedspacomplaints Aug 17, 2010

Check this out:

• Sc
    scammedbylipolaser Jul 17, 2010

Pure Med Spa has a lot of complaints on here, you should all get together. there is power in numbers.

Karen - Portland, OR Jul 08, 2010

A friend and I purchased packages from Pure Med at the Clackamas Town Center in Portland, Oregon. We also found the doors closed and are now out about $1000 apiece. We sent letters to the Better Business Bureau and they said they could not help us get our money back. My friend also sent a letter to the Attorney General's office, but received the same response. Does anyone in this area have a law suit against them? We are wondering what to do next to get our money back. In reading all of the above reviews, it looks like this place was a real SHAM! We just want our money back - HELP!

• El
    ellie311311 May 26, 2010

PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT PINNACLE. PLEASE... was asked to work their... I need help please.

mayris May 16, 2010

Anyone that has experienced misrepresentation/false advertising from Pure Med Spa should file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). The BBB promote an ethical marketplace by encouraging honest business advertising and selling practices. For more info. and to file a complaint visit the BBB website at http://www.bbb.org

• Ta
    TakeAction2010 May 09, 2010

Check the web. These people are running a scam. This is not a small claims or BBB case. This is criminal activity. Deliberately claiming bankruptcy after running off with the money is fraud, and the amount of money involved amounts to a felony. I called the FBI; please do the same until they arrest these people.

• Ba
    BarbXT May 07, 2010

PREPAID FOR TREATMENTS OVER $5000.00 NOW THERE GONE HELP WHAT DO WE DO OFFICES STILL IN CANADA WONT GIVE ANY INFORMATION FOR HELP ANY SUGGESTIONS NOW

• 00
    005crystal May 05, 2010

BUYERS BEWARE!! Don't let the NEW name fool you. Now Pure Med Spa, aka Brite Smile, is called Pinnacle Med Spa. Supposedly Pure went bankrupt & a few of the stores were bought out by an investment group from Canada. Guess who owns it, a "silent partner"- JEFF NOURSE. As his side kick, partner in crime, Louise Talbot, would say "no worries!" There are warrents out for their arrest. hang in there, they did the crime & they WILL do the time!!

• Ev
    eva GREEN Apr 21, 2010

OK HERE IS THE FUNNIEST NEWS I'VE HEARD YET. JEFF NOURSE REALLY IS AN IDIOT (THAT'S NOT THE NEWS). HE PUT THE WEBSITES BRITESMILE.COM AND PUREMEDSPA.COM BACK ONLINE! HE HAS ALL THE EMAILS FROM THE "CONTACT US" FORM GOING TO HIS CELL PHONE!!! THESE COMPANIES NO LONGER EXIST. WHAT IS HE GOING TO TRY AND SELL THE LEADS HIMSELF? MUST BE THE CASE BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE QUIT WORKING FOR HIM MONTHS AGO. SO, IF YOU WANT TO GET IN TOUCH WITH JEFF ABOUT WHAT AN IDIOT HE IS, GO AHEAD AND SUBMIT COMMENTS TO HIM THROUGH THE WEBSITSES. LET'S DO OUR BEST TO MELT HIS CELLPHONE WITH NONSTOP EMAILS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! THIS CROOK OWES ME THOUSANDS AND MESSED WITH HE WRONG ###.

• He
    Heather5000 Apr 20, 2010

Same thing happened to me. Paid in $700.00 in advance for dysport back in October 2009. Called to set up an appointment at the Walnut Creek store where I made my purchase and they are shut down. Filed a claim with my credit card company, but will see if anything materializes. Such a load of absolute crap.

• La
    LauraJB Apr 19, 2010

I paid for a package of laser hair removal from Pure Med Spa and they closed down with no warning! I am fuming mad! How can they do that???????

• Je
    JEN OF ORLAND PARK IL Apr 18, 2010

STAY AWAY FROM ORLAND SQ. MALL IL PUREMEDSPA WHICH HAS STOLEN MY GIRLFRIENDS $2G. !!! A TOTAL BLONDE DITZ AT THE ORLAND PK. MALL NAMED KAREN ONLY COVERED UP FOR THESE THIEFS MAKING EXCUSES AND STICKING UP FOR A COMPANY FROM HELL. SHE WAS SUCH A LIAR AND DUMB AS A ROCK AND IS JUST AS GUILTY AS TALBOT AND NOURSE WHEN CORRESPONDING WITH LOUISE TALBOT ON THE PHONE WHILE WE WERE THERE UPSET AND COLDLY REFUSED US A REFUND AND PASSING THE BUCK BY LYING SAYING WE COULD GO TO A DOWNTOWN LOCATION THAT NEVER ANSWERS THE PHONE. THIS COMPANY BELONGS IN JAIL. AND MOST MANAGERS ARE ALL IN ON IT AND ARE CON ARTISTS TO LINE THEIR POCKETS. SHAME ON ALL OF THEM. WAKE UP VICTIMS... WE NEED A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST ORLAND PARK, AND I NOW WILL CONTACT THE MALL MANAGER TO SEE IF HE WILL STOP THEIR LEASE AND KICK THEM OUT.

• Li
    linda 21 Apr 09, 2010

I too, have been scammed!!! I was giving a Christmas present of 3 laser treatments to remove facial hair. My first scheduled appointment was for Jan. 8, 2010. I was told to take a seat, and waited at least 20 minutes before they even took my name. When I was called for my treatment, I had to tell them that this was my very first visit and had not seen a doctor yet for evaluation. No one knew what they were doing! Anyway after waiting 50 minutes i was told the doctor had to leave on an emergency. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF A LASER EMERGENCY !!! My first vist was cancelled. They rescheduled to JAN. 23, 2010 only for them to call me this time to cancel, and would call me back when they found another doctor to fill a vacancy. But what makes me sick is that they told me, the 3 treatments would'nt be enough and that they were running a special. 6 treatments for only $599.00, and I bought the package, before I even had one treatment. I feel like a idiot. Well I FINALLY got to 1 appointment 5 weeks, and my next one was for this Sunday, April 11, 2010 . Well imagine my surprise when I called to see if I could change my appointment, because I would be out of town for a days, to here on the other end of my phone that, this number has been disconnected and on further information is available. I was PISSED OFF !!! My only hope is that I USED A CREDIT CARD. I contacted Discover and they are looking into it. I am also contacting my local television station to try and get some air time on these scammers. I am so glad that I was'nt taken for thousands like some of these other poor people. Good luck to us all, and we must tell all our friends about these people. JUST STAY AWA

• In
    in da know Mar 26, 2010

Here's the deal-That piece of ### Nourse deliberately buried Britesmile so he could pick up the better locations thru a fraudulent transfer of assets- what the ### doesnt know, is, regardless if Britesmile files chapter 7, or not, the assets of Britesmile are to be fairly auctioned so creditors can be satisfied-
    The new company, "pinnacle, or altima, or who ever these idiots are, will lose all their investment, once the federal courts step in- By law, the Government will cease the locations and all the assets, and give the public an opportunity to purchase the assets-
    Natural buyers are : american laser centers, Ideal image, dental practices, etc... these groups will pay for the list, locations, etc... that money will go to satisfy payroll, taxes, etc..
    Nourse is a ###ing ###-how he could possibly think he could do this, is a testament to his stupidity.
    How many times does this ### need to ### up for him to realize, maybe it is time to choose another line of work?
    Nourse got all his money ( which he has pissed and drank away already) from his parents- this guy couldnt hit water falling out of a boat!!!
    Also-there is not one vendor in this industry that doesnt think he is a complete idiot- Nevermind that he is a piece of ###, the real issue is how ###ing stupid he is-
    The fact he would put his company in the hands of Louise Talbot, proves this guy doesnt have a clue- Louise is a diabolical ### in heat-That psycho ### is a ruthless piece of garbage that must have been raped as a child by a pack of wolves!!! I have never met someone like her, and i hope I never do again- it is shocking that someone hasnt taken her behind a building and beaten the living daylights out of her.

• Me
    melissarr Mar 26, 2010

I paid up front for procedues I haven't been able to do. They took my $1600 and didn't even offer the proceure henI went back to get it! No refunds either! So I was going to do other procedures but now the place has vanished along with my money! Beware!

• Au
    Aura Andrei Mar 23, 2010

These people need to be sued for stealing our money and closing the doors without a refund. The location in Pleasanton was horible. The staff was not friendly and profesional. I did not finish my treatments and today I left a message at the Wallnut Creek location but they did not return my phone call. I will join some of the complaints above and sue these liars.

• Or
    ORocker Mar 15, 2010

Don't even bother with them. I have been going to them for laser hair removal and have been pleased. But then I have have called them FIVE times today to try to schedule my next appt and nobody bothers picking up. I have left two voicemails and have even called all the numbers for their corporate office (which none of them have voicemail BTW except for their Operations guy - haven't heard back from him either). I happen to be going to that area today for something else so I am going to stop by and give them a big piece of my mind today. I apologize in advance to anyone who is a customer in the new Sandy Springs location who will be within earshot of my tirade.

MADLULU Feb 27, 2010

I am also a former employee of Pure/Britesmile. I walked out a month ago because I just could not take working for free anymore. I was presured to sell sell sell and if I didn't then my job was always theatened. They rather have an employee that can sell $5000. to someone that can't afford it, than have an employee that has a good work ethic. I feel terrible for all the clients that have put thousands into this company and have received nothing good. I have seen burns, injections gone bad, and having to cancel their appointments because we don't get the product in or the lasers are broken or the laser has not arrived. All of that is because they don't pay their bill to Allergan or Medicis or Palomar or FedEx or UPS. And the lie to clients that they needed to purchase a new package with Britesmile to keep whatever services they had with Pure med spa was such BS! They just wanted some money coming in.
    I have not received my paychecks for months and they have been up to 1-2 weeks late since March of 2009. They say it will be Tues, then its Wed, then its Fri but there won't be funds in the account... and to find out we don't get them at all. I honestly do not know how they keep running...they haven't paid rent, phone bills or their employees. I have received so many paychecks that have bounced or I can't cash because there is no money...Where does all the money go???? Not to employees! PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY THERE!!! YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND A BETTER PLACE!!!
    Most of the employee's are as shady as Jeff Nouse or Louise but there are some good people in the company that just can't get out. I really hope they do soon before the whole company goes under.
    DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU PAY THOUSANDS TO A COMPANY YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!!

• Aw
    Awful service Feb 26, 2010

Chicago Pur/brightsmile locations are also poorly run. Dysport injections were prepaid AND poorly injected. Unable to have a phone call returned or even reach a live person at the Chestnut Street location or the Clark Street office. This has been going on for months. What a mess. Half my forehead has wrinkles-the other halk does not and I cannot get anyone to resolve this issue. This is not my first disappointment with this operation. I do not recommend this operation to anyone. It is a revolving door with employees. Forget about getting services done or done WELL.

Kate Mcgee Feb 24, 2010

If you have been purchased a service from BriteSmile and are unable to have it performed as they are no longer in MA, please contact me ASAP so I can help resolve your problem:

Kate McGee
    [email protected]
    [protected] (cell)

• As
    AS IF Jan 28, 2010

I keep hearing that Jeff Nourse was in jail recently. Does anyone know for what?
    As a former employee I can say that I encountered professional, genuinely good people. The unfortunate part is that they all are victims of Jeff and Louise. The rents, vendors and employees are not paid in a timely fashion. Checks are returned for insufficient funds...small checks!!
    Given this, WHERE IS THE MONEY? I have heard from many BS employees that they have filed complaints with the dept of labor, the SEC and private attorneys. Jeff and Louise won't continue this pattern of abusive management much longer. BS? INDEED!

• Ne
    new york dr. Jan 28, 2010

Alas some things never change at Britesmile/Britescam. As a former Dentist for over 5 years I can attest to all the dishonest and down right unprofessional behavior of the management team. Believe me this company was just as bad before Nourse/Talbott arrived, however the previous CEO and his crooks were much more intelligent. Shame on you Louise and Jeff for not be more smarter then Andrew.

SAINT LOUIS Jan 26, 2010

All of the above is very true !! I was an employee for over 5 years and just recently left the company. I have yet to be paid and the company is still way behind on payroll. They are in debt up to their eyeballs!! Jeff Nourse and Louise Talbott have once again successfully run this company into the ground. If they have pride in anything it would be destruction of clients and employees. They are the most dishonest people I have ever come across. They employee good people and then make it impossible to be productive. Their equipment, lasers, and all are old and in dire need of repair but they do not repair them because of money. Instead clients get treatments that are not effective or worse, they get burned!!! I encourage all ex employees to continue to post things on sites like these so the public can really know not to buy from them. BEWARE AND DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING!!! DO NOT WORK FOR THEM OR YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!

• La
    LA Spillman Dec 10, 2009

Big time Ripp-Off !!! paid for services and was not given treatment. Treatment package was changed without my consent. How can I get my money back? I need HELP!!! Please somebody contact me at [email protected]

• Br
    britesmilesucks Nov 18, 2009

They do not pay their doctors, nurses or staff for extended periods of time - this explains the turnover in staff. Your lucky if you get a certified person to do your cosmetic treatments!

Looks like it is consistent bad service in Canada and the U.S. - check this out http://www.katu.com/news/medicalalert/69407162.html

Britesmile/Pure Med in Toronto Hazelton location is terrible. I have contacted Jeff Nourse & Louise Talbot to address several issues of non-payment. The manager at that location was useless and ignorant - but can'tblame her - she works for a teribble company..lol!

Be cautious and spend your money wisely. Don't hesitate to spread the word and report them to the better business bureau or contact them directly to discuss ; )

Contact numbers: Jeff Nourse: [protected] Louise Talbot: [email protected]

katie00 Nov 10, 2009

im sure the post underneath me is someone that works there, or in their office.
    After all these complaints i can't even see how one person can have a good outcome.