PurCo Fleet Services, Inc.scam

M

I rented a car from Alamo from July 9-12, in Billings, MT. A week later I received a call from Amy Davis stating the windshield was cracked when the car was returned.

Both my passenger and I can attest to the fact that there was no damage to the car. We filled the car up and washed the windshield one mile from the airport we returned the car to.

I wrote and asked for picture varification, and a bill from the company that did the repairs. Also the reason I was charged two days down time while the repair was done.

The only "proof" I was sent was a black/white drawing of a car with one of six boxes at the bottom marked.

After check the internet under Alamo complaints, this scam seems to be wide-spread world wide.

PurCo Fleet Services has a c- rating from the Utah BBB for similar complaints.

• Ri
    RickJenn Feb 16, 2012

Update Feb '12: Thanks to Shayne @ PurCo, they have now dropped the case and will not pursue damages.
    Rick