PurCo Fleet Services, Inc. — scam
I rented a car from Alamo from July 9-12, in Billings, MT. A week later I received a call from Amy Davis stating the windshield was cracked when the car was returned.
Both my passenger and I can attest to the fact that there was no damage to the car. We filled the car up and washed the windshield one mile from the airport we returned the car to.
I wrote and asked for picture varification, and a bill from the company that did the repairs. Also the reason I was charged two days down time while the repair was done.
The only "proof" I was sent was a black/white drawing of a car with one of six boxes at the bottom marked.
After check the internet under Alamo complaints, this scam seems to be wide-spread world wide.
PurCo Fleet Services has a c- rating from the Utah BBB for similar complaints.
More PurCo Fleet Services, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- PurCo Fleet Services - awful experience
- PurCo Fleet Services, Inc. - insurance fraud
- PurCo Fleet Services - false car rental damage claim
- Purco Fleet Services, Inc - damage complaint
- PurCo Fleet Services - unethical charges
- PurCo Fleet Services - rental car
- PurCo Fleet Services - After rental claim
- Purco Fleet Services, Inc - complaint
- Purco Fleet Services, Inc - customer service experience
- PurCo Fleet Services - false accident claim