The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved PurCo Fleet Services — false car rental damage claim
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We rented a car from National Car Rental in Salt Lake City, UT back in 2004. When we returned the car without any damage, there was noone available to do a walk around. Weeks later, we received a bill for $914.62 in damages which were supposedly done to the bottom left bumper. We wrote them a letter and called them explaining that we did not do any damage to the car but they have ruined my credit.
More PurCo Fleet Services Complaints & Reviews
- PurCo Fleet Services - awful experience
- PurCo Fleet Services, Inc. - insurance fraud
- PurCo Fleet Services, Inc. - scam
- Purco Fleet Services, Inc - damage complaint
- PurCo Fleet Services - unethical charges
- PurCo Fleet Services - rental car
- Purco Fleet Services, Inc - complaint
- Purco Fleet Services, Inc - customer service experience
- PurCo Fleet Services - false accident claim
- Purco - charging for 'second estimate'