Menu

S
Author of the complaint
3:32 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

purchased two Frenchies from Sandor Nagy Registered in December/18. Still no papers. Last email he said if I write a good review on PF he will send papers. This man is a scammer. I have all my emails to prove so. Please put my review back up of "1".

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sadie
Date: July 29, 2019 at 3:51:15 PM EDT
To: Nagy Sándor
Subject: Re: Papers

At this point it is up to you to send the registration papers to me. One I do receive the registration papers I will do a new review but not until. This is in your hands. I would really appreciate you sending the papers for cindy and Candy. This has put a bad taste in my mouth I was going to purchase more dogs from you but this has to cleared up first!

On Jul 29, 2019, at 2:56 PM, Nagy Sándor wrote:

Hi Sadie!I came to house today from Hospital!My son told me that you wrote 3 bad rewievs to my Puppyfind account!Thanks! sorry that i dont knew react from hospital!We make one deal!If you write me one good reviews to my Puppyfind i maked again the two export pedigrees for dogs after two weeks!I promise!

Az iPhone-omról küldve

2019. júl. 27. dátummal, 15:32 időpontban Sadie Hussey írta:

Nagy
It's obvious you are deliberately ignoring my emails. I would like a reply as to my registration papers for Cindy and Candy. If you cannot provide the papers please return my money or send a dog if equal value with its registration papers attached to the carrier.

I hope you take this matter seriously.

On Jul 23, 2019, at 5:43 PM, Sadie Hussey wrote:

Nagy
It's has been months and I should have received cindy and candy's Registration papers. I have contact all the Hungarian Kennel clubs regarding this matter.

If you cannot provided the papers I am eligible for compensation as on the listing you stated Registered/registerable.
Here are two options for you:

Send me back a Full Refund on both dogs and once I receive the refund they will be returned.

Send me two replacement females of equal quality along with the registration papers attached to their carriers.

I have held if in contacting the Hungarian media and Hungarian Revenue agency.

I hope you take this seriously and reply to my email with a resolution.

View 0 more photos

More PuppyFind complaints & reviews

PuppyFind - scam site!
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
PuppyFind - their big money comes from puppymills!
PuppyFind - Aids and abets criminals
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
PuppyFind - scam
PuppyFind - account illegally terminated-class action lawsuit
0 comments