Menu
Shih Tzu Rescue Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Shih Tzu Rescue
reviews & complaints

www.shihtzurescue.org

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 2 Reviews

Shih Tzu Rescue Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Shih Tzu Rescue at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Shih Tzu Rescue has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Shih Tzu Rescue. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Shih Tzu Rescue reviews & complaints 2

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Shih Tzu Rescue reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
M
2:48 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Shih Tzu Rescue Shi tzu Rescue - dog rescue

Awful interrogation over the phone. I understand caution when speaking with people that are looking to adopt but I was treated as if I were suspected of something awful. I am a doctor and author living in Plantation acres and having rescued several dogs in the past, was looking forward to another fur baby. I have never experienced such rude and inexcusably unprofessional behavior.

The woman I spoke with questioned me on the registration and tax record of my home and why it was not listed in my personal name. I own 3 homes in 2 countries and felt very uncomfortable. I invited her to do a home inspection but she had changed her tone and talked down to me as if I were a criminal

Desired outcome: Make them aware of their unacceptable people skills. They are supposed to be helping these animals but act like judge and jury.

Read full review of Shih Tzu Rescue
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
S
11:37 am EDT

Shih Tzu Rescue dog rescue

This dog rescue is completely fraudulent. The owner has over a 100 dogs. She's had the same dogs on petfinder for years. She takes in perfectly adoptable dogs and then puts them in a cage with three other dogs 4 x 4. She says all dogs are better off with her than anybody else. She also stated that dog should be vegetarians. She is a hoarder. She has mental problems. Do not give her a dog. She gets tons of applications a day to adopt dogs that do not even exist anymore. They never call anybody back. They've only adopted out a handful of dogs in over 20 years! The woman is also a racist. I spoke to her on the phone for over an hour and she said that old people, young people, black people, poor people, and mexicans should not get dogs that they would be better off with her. What did it to petfinder several times but they do not care. Petfinder also has times are good complaints against them. Shitsu rescue.org needs to be shut down and the dogs need to be rescued from the so-called "rescue". Read the reviews on better business bureau or anywhere you can find them she is a manipulative liar!

Read full review of Shih Tzu Rescue and 1 comment
Hide full review
1 comment
V
V
Vickie Dee
Parkland, Florida, US
Sep 05, 2021 11:45 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I called yesterday and was asked how old I was. When I said 73 woman told me A young dog would out live me snd Icould only adopt an old dog. her my two old dogs, that we have had from puppies just passed away and I am not ready to go through that again so soon by adopting an old dog. I told her if anything happened to us my daughter, who is an adult and lives in our home would take care of the fig. She said my daughter would never do that. She then brushed me off saying two dogs were coming in and I should call back in an hour. I called ten times later on in the day and no one answered the phone. Now I just read the complaint that she discriminated against senior citizens. How sad we would have given a dog a great home.

Is Shih Tzu Rescue legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Shih Tzu Rescue as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Shih Tzu Rescue stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Shih Tzu Rescue should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Shih Tzu Rescue earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Shih Tzu Rescue achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Shih Tzu Rescue. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Shih Tzu Rescue has claimed the domain name for shihtzurescue.org for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Our scan shows Shih Tzu Rescue website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Shihtzurescue.org has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the shihtzurescue.org. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Shih Tzu Rescue protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Shih Tzu Rescue has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Shih Tzu Rescue contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Shih Tzu Rescue?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Shih Tzu Rescue Customer Service. Initial Shih Tzu Rescue complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Shih Tzu Rescue above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Shih Tzu Rescue. Discuss the issues you have had with Shih Tzu Rescue and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.