Menu
Home Pets & Animals PuppyFind bought two champion bloodlines

PuppyFind review: bought two champion bloodlines

A
Author of the complaint
1:40 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have bought two beautiful champion bloodline Akitas off puppyfind and have had no problems. Don't be so gullible! Wire money? No. Meet? No. Ship? No. Go to their house and meet the parent and see the pups environment? Yes. Hello? Of course I ran into a few scammers. Believe it or not people they are out there. And hint hint people who don't list their number don't want your money if you ask me. Everyone just needs to be more careful and pay attention. I bought pups from reputable breeders who had both parents papers on sight the whole nine. If you ask me its your own fault if you get scammed!

More PuppyFind complaints & reviews

PuppyFind - scam site!
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
PuppyFind - their big money comes from puppymills!
PuppyFind - Aids and abets criminals
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
PuppyFind - scam
PuppyFind - account illegally terminated-class action lawsuit
PuppyFind - worthless
2 comments
L
Jun 02, 2016 3:04 pm EDT

Hire a new Chief of Police

C
Dec 28, 2011 8:48 pm EST

Greetings,

My name is Matt and I'm the Relationship Manager with Puppyfind.com. I'm writing this comment because Puppyfind.com is being mentioned in this statement. Although it appears this is not a complaint, it is appearing on a complaint website, so many people could be led to believe this is a complaint about our service if they were to just give a glance to the complaint title.

While we do appreciate the positive statements about Puppyfind.com, I did want to simply comment and clarify that this does not appear to be a complaint about Puppyfind.com. I also would like to take this opportunity to remind people about Internet safety.

Be sure of who you are dealing with, and see if it's at all possible to meet in person before any money changes hands. Many breeders that advertise on our site won't deal with out of town buyers, because safety is as much a concern for them as it is for the buyer. If it is not possible to meet with the breeder, do as much research before arrangements are made to pass money along. Scammers are notorious for requesting payment by Western Union so keep an eye out for that if it comes up in conversation. All in all, it is important to do as much research as possible before entering into any agreements.

At Puppyfind.com, even breeders that appear legitimate can still turn out to be a fraud. It's unfortunate when this happens, but if we are made aware that an account is violating our Terms of Service (TOS), then we will not hesitate to remove them if we receive proper evidence that the account is indeed fraudulent. This statement is not made to cause fear or distrust of Puppyfind.com, but bad apples do unfortunately show up on our site from time to time. This is why we have a Fraud Department that constantly works to keep the site as safe as possible, and will continue to do so, even if the threat of scammers becomes a thing of the past.

Be safe, be smart, and be patient. It may take a while to find the perfect pet online, but the results are definitely worth it.

Matt
Puppyfind.com Relationship Manager

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

56 complaints