Puma — puma black - toreador
I just got these on 5/25/2018 and they are falling apart I have never had a pair of shoes fall apart so fast I am very disappointed with them. I purchased them for work because of the soft foam insert they were comfortable but they are falling apart and that doesn't do me any good I need a good pair of shoes I walk upwards of 10 miles a day and I guess I'm going to have to go back to Nike my last 4 or 5 pair of Nike shoes have lasted years and the puma shoes only lasted two months looking forward to hearing from y'all about what we can do to resolve this issue.
More Puma Complaints & Reviews
- Puma - complaint in shoes 
- Puma at Mohegan Sun - store manager 
- Puma - shoes sarted tearing 
- Puma - return / exchange defected shoes
- Puma shoes - crack in shoes 
- Puma - child shoes
- Puma - poor quality of soccer boots purchased.
- Puma - rugby shoes always break
- Puma India - bad quality of shoes 
- Puma - puma soft foam shoes