Pueblo Bonito Sunset BeachScam

K

"Pressured" into buying a Timeshare at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort.

We were on vacation in Cabo San Lucas for our anniversary 2006. We attended a timeshare presentation and we were subjected to a high pressure, and very convincing presentation, by a salesman called COREY LOWE.

We felt manipulated in believing that we were making a great financial investment even after we expressed to Mr. Lowe that we already had a Timeshare and we were in no position financially to purchase another Timeshare. We were told that we had to make a decision as we would not be able to purchase at this price in the future or execute the contract at a later date without traveling back to Mexico to sign the necessary paperwork.

Seeing that we were still hesitant, Mr. Lowe decided to show us around the resort by pointing out the amenities such as the spa, restaurants, pools and floor plans. After the tour, we were escorted once again to the patio where the high pressure presentation began. After being pitched to for over, Lowe assured us that we were making a sound financial decision and stated that we would be missing out on a a chance of a lifetime because Cabo San Lucas is the most popular destination to vacation in the world and that not only could we rent our unit for a substantial fee we would have no problem renting it out because there is a waiting list for Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach.

I have tried to rent and sell my Timeshare (if you sell it you will lose about 70% of the purchase pirce). In desperation of getting out of this contract payed listing companies (companies that Mr. Lowe said are the best) who promised us they could help us, only to find that they too were scamming us. This purchase has caused us financial hardship and no longer is we able to pay the maintenance fees.

If someone have information about this business, please contact me back, I will appreciate it.

• 12
    123fight Dec 14, 2012

I have the sales person recorded in stating the lies... or he really didn't know. Its past the 5 days though and am interested in if I'll get my deposit back. Saga just beginning.