Public Storagepayment due changed after notice to vacate given

D

Chronology of issue:
1. On or around Feb 24th, 4pm…I went to the Public Storage office 15510 NE 90th St Redmond, and advised the young man behind the counter that I intended to move out on March 3rd. I asked what the procedure is and how the rent for March would be calculated or pro-rated. He looked in their system and stated that I had a credit of $24.5o on my account and that I would not owe anything if I moved out on the 3rd…rather I may get back a few dollars. He stated that he had logged my intent to vacate and that the only thing I needed to do was stop by the office the day of my move.
2. On the 3rd I stopped by the office to advise I was moved out. Another young man behind the desk advised that I owe $102.42. I explained to him what I was told. He stated that a new policy went in to effect and that had I moved on the 2nd I wouldn’t have been charged but starting on the 3rd of the month I am charged. He stated he couldn’t waive the charge and had to consult with District Mgr but assured me it would be waived. I didn’t hear anything further.
3. On the eve of the 6th I rec’d an email from Public Storage stating there is still a balance due of $102.42.
4. I went back to the Public storage office on the 7th and spoke with another individual. I asked him to please show me in the contract I have where it states this new policy. He said it’s not in there. He gave me the District Mgrs card stating it was something that he would need to take care of.
5. I have now left a voicemail and email with the District Mgr and received no response.
Account #[protected]