Public Storagecompany wants to collect a second montly rent when the lease was terminated

My rental agreement says my monthly rent is due on or before 1st of the month;it also states that late charge is due after 20th of the month.They advertised that the first month would cost a dollar and I paid for 2 months in advance.I have never missed any monthly rent.I have been with them since 10/26/2001.I paid the rent at begining of April;when I told them I was moving out on 04/30/2010, they asked for another rent which I refused to pay then I received a letter from a collecting age week.Please help.
EUNICE

• St
    stupidityslayer Nov 07, 2014

I have the same issue amongst numerous others I scheduled a move out 9/30/14 paid for the month & then now they went ahead and changed the date to 10/31/14 and sent me a letter for 2nd notice of default of payment. Not only did they charge me rent then a late fee as well as another amount that is not even an option of lein fee. I then was told that it would still again increase before I was to make the payment to them and that it was to be paid in full completely in 10 days of receiving the letter which was on 10/20/14 while it lists the due date of payment as 11/1/14 and when I went to view my bill online it shows a completely different price and my last payment being on 9/8/14