PTCLline disconnected

M

I am a resident of Saima Pride, Block 10/A Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi, Pakistan. My Landline is disconnected from the service provider "PTCL" since december 2009. I found my phone not working just before one day i was leaving Pakistan for a few days. I complained on their service number in January's first week as soon as I came back. Several times, I contacted the linemen directly and asked them regarding the progress but according to them they were not even aware of the complaint registered. I then wrote an application and submitted it to the complaint server. Lineman told me that my line has broken and it will have to be replaced, he informed that "PTCL is not running out of those cables". I then several times visited PTCL complaint office and met with the responsible people and reminded them about the complaint registered. Each time they promised for a quick action. Then I met D.O and told him, he promised as well. Then I talked to G.M, he promised as well. The lineman then suggested me to use the concealed wiring of the apartments i am living in so that they can drop the wire to my apartment's concealed. I hired "Intercom services" pesrson in my apartments last week, and he charged me good for cable extension from concealed box to my apartment. Now I am waiting for lineman to extend the cable to that box just so that connection could be established to the service provider "PTCL". Probably, it will resolve in this or next week after 5 months' frustrating experience but i just want to know the obstacles that were in the way of "PTCL" in reestablishing this connection? Lack of Resources? Laziness of workers? Bad Infrastructure? What?

• Is
    ishaq ali Jan 27, 2015

ma na 30 dec 2014 ko application ptcl disconet p/no# 281204 kpk swabi office ma jama krwai aur fanil bill b jama kya abi tak ptcl disconet nahi howa

• Sy
    Syed Shahid Ali Mar 12, 2013

In spite of repeated complaints it is fourteenth day since installation that PTCL Broad Band is not working. Poor show.

Regards
    Lt Col(R) Syed Shahid Ali
    SD-81, DOHS Phase-2, Malir Cantt,
    Karachi

sartaj khan Jun 29, 2011

Dear sir, I am ptcl empoly. The fbr has recover Rs, 979.00/ Rs; 33642.00 for the month of May 2011 and for the corrent month, Jun 2011 also recover Rs; 979.00 while my pay is fixed Rs; 28842.00 for the month of Jun 2011. pl correct my account of NTN.
    Thanks,
    SARTAJ KHAN
    NTN [protected]

jan muhammad khan May 09, 2011

sir, my land line no;[protected] is out of order since last 2 week. i have submitted so many complaints in the concerned office but all in vein.please resole my problem.
    regards
    jan muhammad khan
    manager
    Z T B L
    Moh. faisal colony
    Mansehra

• Ib
    Ibrahim Jan May 05, 2011

hm ne aik hafta pehly dsl ka kaha hai lekin ab tak koi nhe hai

• Za
    zakria Dec 08, 2010

sir my home land line number [protected] is out of order since 1 and half year I have submit so many complained to your concerned staff and me regular pay bills till to date but no reliable feedback receive me. me facing so many disturbance please instr to concerned staff and resolve my problem and regularize my number # [protected] my cell number for any kind of information plot# 120/7 block B section A M Yousaf Saheb Khan Goth 33 Near Gulshan-e-maymar Karachi, sindh [protected]

• Gr
    Griffen Jul 19, 2010

My name is Griffen i have not recieved the bill since i have got the net conection
    i have complane also but no action has been taeken.
    pls issue me the bill.