PTCLbroadband

My dsl broadband (021) [protected] is not working from Saturday 10 am and till the time i made at least 20 calls on 1218 complaints registration and file a complaint i.e 82. First i was told that their is an issue with your modem and we will send our representative within 24 hours, i waited but no one came. After that i talked with billing department and technical development because on 1218 one said that their is an issue with your bill although i submitted my bill day before my internet issue i.e on ptcl one stop shop in ptcl machine.
And the other representative said that the port is issue from exchange i.e Gulistan-e-Jauhar exchange karachi and we will resolve the issue. The problem i am facing is that i am not guided well and the problem remains unsolved and ptcl has ruined my weekend.
As a share holder of ptcl you should kindly take any notice regarding to customer care.
Thanking yours.