ProgramStop.comFraud and cheating!

K

I have never even been to this site or its affiliates, yet somehow my bank info was used for a $70.00 charge. This is fraud and identity theft. Why is this site even still on the net? Please go a step further and report them to www.ftc.gov.

• Te
    Terri Wells Jan 28, 2012

Unauthorized charges on my Visa card of $24.95. Filled out form, was advised website not available

madaboutthis Aug 23, 2011

My bad for not noticing the 21.95 charge on my account for so many months. But Membership Services, a Division of Customer Relationship Services (now there's a contridiction in terms) VERY BAD for being an unethical company. You really can't even call them a company considering the scam and fraud they administer to unsuspecting consumers every day. I don't know how Amanda and the others can even go to work there each day with a clear conscience. I'm also considering switching banks since Bank of America didn't cover my losses for something I did not want or chose to purchase. Seems if there is some kind of small print nosense add-on we are not protected by the Credit Card Banking laws. This is fraud - plain and simple.

• RR.Rbtt Feb 13, 2011

Please be more careful with your expenses. If you have a lots of medical costs and a terminally ill spouse, you should take chances like this.
    Good luck getting your money back.

• Hm
    HMNANCY Feb 13, 2011

I had the misfortune of ordering a "free trial" for spider veins back in 12/10. It was junk and I returned it within the 30 day trial, but I had given them my debit card to pay for shipping charges. I was supposed to get a free $50 visa card, gas rebate, free 30 day membership to some kind of club where you get discounts on restaurants, movies, hotels etc, even though I don't get out much (disabled, unable to work or travel and on a fixed income). I figured a $50 visa gift card and gas rebate would come in handy and I could cancel before the 30 days was up. I never got a thing from them with the exception of them stealing $24.95 twice on 1/9/11 and twice on 2/9/11. I do not get a paper statement from the bank and looked at my account in early 2/11, saw the January debits and went on line and filled out their programstop form. When I submitted it, I get a blank screen...no confirmation, nothing. I thought "well, maybe that is all I have to do" but on 2/13/11, I checked my bank account and find no refunds, but 2 more $24.95 charges. I filled out their form 3 more times, sent them an email, called (but the message says they are closed and refers you to the website).I cannot wait til 2/14/11 so I can call them and go to my bank and report them. I need my money back!!! High medical expenses & terminally ill husband. These people are thieves.

CHAD61 Jan 16, 2011

I got BAMBOOZALD by potty patch into this free gas and budget savers??? evrytime I look in the mirror I see a sucker that signed into something a fast talkin' un understandable script reader was dealing just because I wanted to get off the phone! JUST SAY NO!

• Da
    Daisie Jan 15, 2011

I charged a 1.00 and was told i would get a packet in the mail. I never received anything and now today i was charged 30.00 for what nothing!! i want my money back and cancel my membership now!!

• Fa
    far from a fool Aug 22, 2010

I never told them that I want to be a memeber, and they have been taken money from my bank account since march until now without my permisson. this company is a scam and I will be getting a Lawyer tomorrow

• St
    stac73 Jul 28, 2010

can any one say bommmmmb this company took out 8.97 for a trial period then 7 days later took out 129.00 and then 88.00 the very next day because of this I'm overdrawn for each transaction I'm being charged by my bank 29.00 each and to repay the balance to them i will be charged 6.00 per charge per day till the the full debt is paid and that is only if they don't hit my account again. i was hit with the stupid stick hard. don't trust this company

• Wh
    whoarethey May 01, 2010

I am a student and single mother of 2. I get busy and forget to check over my statements because I only use my debit card for bill, gas, and food. I never use my card on the internet. I never sign up for anything, and I have never received any product from these crooks from over seas, but they still have billed me for months. WHY CANT THEY BE STOPED!!! They gave me a 866 number and it said they were closed go to there wed site and cancel!!! cancel what!!! I would like to know how this happened. its 2010! Thanks for this site:) I called my bank and got the money back.

Norma Paz Huet Oct 21, 2009

REVIEWING MY DISCOVER STATEMENT I NOTICE THAT I WAS CHARGED $19.95 FOR ORI VALUE PLUS MONTHLY. WHEN I CALLED: [protected] AN ANSWER MACHINE MENTION ABOUT PROGRAMSTOP.COM. I HAVEN'T ENROLLED ON ANY PROGRAM. THEN I CHECK FOR MY LAST MONTH STATEMENT AND THERE IT WAS ANOTHER CHARGE FOR $19.95. WHAT IS THIS? DON'T LET ANYONE STEAL YOUR MONEY FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD. WE MUST STOP THIS. THIS IS IDENTITY THEFT. THIS PEOPLE DON'T HAVE MY PERMISSION FOR SUCH A THING AND BESIDES THAT, CREDIT CARDS SHOULD NOT ALLOWED THIS KIND OF FRAUD. PLEASE SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING, WE HAVE TO GET OUR MONEY BACK.

Chris Loeser May 26, 2009

My bank acct has been charged for the past 3 months 19.95 by a company I have never heard of and didn't authorize. It is called WC Homeplay. I called the number, [protected] and was told to go to this website. I can see now that this has been going on for a long time and to hundreds of people. I bet most people don't even know it's going on. How are these ###s able to stay in business and how can they be stopped.
    Chris Loeser

• Sh
    sharrel Mar 28, 2009

After just reviewing my account I noticed a charge of 19.95 from Value Plus U, I do not know who this is and where it came from. The phone number is [protected], and the customer service is saying they are closed.

• Be
    Bennie Laubhan Jr Mar 05, 2009

Bennie Laubhan Jr at [email protected] I have been charged 19.95 the last two months. I do not know this place WC*ValuePlus. I do not know how they got my number. How can they keep scamming people? The whole company should be placed behind bars as they are stealing. I would like my money refunded and something done about these parasites.

• Ke
    keysta Dec 31, 2008

I also noticed that for the second month in a row, I had a charge of $19.95 for something called WC *Value Plus-V [protected] MN. When I called the number, I got the message that you can go to a website: www.programstops.com to cancel your membership. While on hold, I attempted to go to the site from work, and this is the message I got: Access Denied: "Spyware/Malware Sources;Spyware Effects/Privacy Concerns;Placeholders. I finally got through on the phone, and asked what the 'membership' was for. I was told it was a membership to receive discounts on travel and vacations in conjunction with another product that I had purchased. I asked why, if I was a paying member, did I not receive any information about the program, and a membership package so I could take advantage of the program I was paying for. The customer service rep said they would send the membership package out right away. I said not to bother, just cancel my membership. I was told immediately (no hesitation, no arguement, no pause) that my membership was now cancelled and to call if there are any additional charges on my credit card. I contacted my credit card company and let them know not to accept any additional charges. Thankfully I only had 2 withdrawls, but it sounds to me like others have let this go through for months, even years. Obviously, we all need to be careful to check each transaction going forward, and question it if we don't know what the charges are for. Good Luck everyone!

• Fd
    fdbanddork1 Dec 30, 2008

Its not their fault that you dont pay attention to your credit card statements. plus you do sign up for these by either entering your email address, putting in the last 4 digits of you credit card number or saying yes over the telephone. and plus do you know how many people have tried suing them or calling the attorneys general you arent going to get anywhere its just going to be blown off. and plus jvinas25 you really think that jessica is going to talk to you again yeah right. so why dont ya'll stupid people look at your credit card statements and pay attention. cause nothing is going to happen to membership services.

• Jv
    jvinas25 Dec 24, 2008

This company Membership Services has been taking out $16.95 out of my bank account for four months now. After I called the 1800 number on my statement I spoke with a representative that could give me no information. They had no idea what the charge was for, all she could tell me was that it was a monthly fee for a membership that I signed up for. I was so angry, I demanded to speak with a supervisor who turned out to be even more incompetent than the rep. The supervisor's name was Jessica and of course she could not give me her last name, all she could tell me was that I need to pay more attention to what I was doing. I have never recived anything in the mail, or ever even authorized any type of transaction. This did it for me. I totally flipped out on her and hung up the phone. I immediately called my bank to file a claim, as long as the chargers were posted they refunded me the money, started a claim, and cancelled my card so that they cannot charge me in the future. The nerve of these people. They take money out of your account without your authorization, and when you call for information they refuse to give you any! It's my money!!! all I know is that I will not rest until something is done, and if Jessica thinks that's the last she's heard from me, she's got another thing coming!

• Ju
    Judith Meno Nov 15, 2008

These people "Value Plus" are absolute total scammers. If this is the result of ordering items on the internet,
    and people's account numbers are being given, or more likely sold, to these creeps it could certainly cause many to discontinue ordering ANYTHING on the net. Someone had better put a stop to this before even more innocent
    people are involved. How many times do these s.o.b.'s. get to steal money from people and get away with it!
    What the heck does it take?

• Vi
    Vivian Vierling Nov 09, 2008

I ordered a product and got this as a notice after the fact. I did not sign up for them to charge my credit card 19.95 a month! This scam needs to be stopped. When I tried to cancel, their website was conveniently not available! Where is our protection from anyone at all getting access to our banking when all we do is order online. My computer verified this was a "safe" site, too!

• Pa
    Pattycake4fun Nov 08, 2008

I have never heard of these people. Today I checked my acct. and see they took out 2 charges of $19.95 each. My bank gave me their number and told me to call them. Of course, I did and they are closed since it's Saturday. I went on line and they had a form to fill out to cancel membership - Of course when I clicked to submit the form I got the page "this web page cannot be displayed". So now I have to wait until MOnday to call them. I am so pissed - I told my bank that if a check bounces because of this, it is not my fault. Banks really should stop unauthorized people from going into their accounts. So once I get this straightened out, I'm going to see if I can change my debit card number and get a new one.

• Su
    Suz Nov 03, 2008

they are fraud they are thieves people get put in tjail for less this is fraud they have so many named Funsource Value plus This is fraud they steal and get away with it if you dont watch your accounts this is the second time this has been done, .

• Ga
    Gary Hanes Oct 30, 2008

Now they have a new name it's WC' Funsource Monthly$ 19.95...Call them again for third to cancel never authorize them...

• Jc
    J Croney Oct 25, 2008

I ordered mens dress slacks from Haband co. on the internet. After submitting my order I was asked to click on a $10.00 coupon for future order. Next thing I have is a $19.95 charge on my credit card for WC VALUE PLUS. Never did get the coupon. Credit card company will take care of charge. What a disgusting way to rip people off !!!

• Ca
    cathy mehle Oct 18, 2008

i was told i would get between 14/30 days to try, but was charged befor time was up. also canceled befor time and still got charged. i would like to get my money back, but ican see they have done this befor and no money back .

• Ka
    Katherine Politte Oct 07, 2008

I am trying to cancel a membership in two programs. They high pressure you and you agree to almost anything just to get off the line.

Charles Brown Oct 05, 2008

I never purchased an membership with anyone. I count my money to the last penny. You have charged my account for two months for a total of $79.80. Times are hard for most families and thats alot of money. If Im not credited $79.80 to my account ASAP and stop drafting my account Im going to presses charges for stealing my bank information and taking my money. Plus I'm going to get a lawyer to sue you because no one should be able to do things like this.

Annette Anderson Oct 04, 2008

I'm sorry, did I not say that I want the subscription to the newsletter be canceled. thank you. Annette Anderson in Vista California 92084

Annette Anderson Oct 04, 2008

I simply wish to stop the debtcures newsletter from coming and not be charged the fee. I would have done this via telephone, however, they are closed and there is no home page on their website with any contact information, just item for sale and we the little people can always leave our personal information but can never seem to get to the big guys as they do not want anything but out money! Very telling.

• Da
    Dawn Eanone Oct 04, 2008

I also am getting charges to my credit card from this WC VALUE PLUS did not join did not want this. Have called and talked to a MISSY and after being very rude to me she said it was canceled, she lied of course. My credit card was billed for $1.95. This all happened on 9/30/08. I am verry p----- off about this, this s--- needs to stop. I am contacting the better business bureau, the attorney general's office and anyone else I have to, to stop this. I work hard for my money and I do not need some a-- hole taking it from me. I am also contacting my lawyer!!!

• Pa
    Patatdus V. Oct 04, 2008

My wife ordered something on the phone(some kind of wet mop ?) and I think that is how these scamers get your information. This co. shared our info with this "valueplusonline" group and now we are members of some kind of outfit we did not want. I checked on the net and it's a mess. I checked all over on the net for where I could stop this and cancel it but found nothing to allow that. Will have to wait till Monday, as others above, to contact them to cancel. Really gives me the glow-butt the way these people get our info and start tapping your acct. Previous complaints have suggested change your credit card number at your bank. I would but I do business with a lot of legitimate companies that keep my Visa # on file for my convience. That would be a lot of trouble. Of which would not be necessary were it not for these shysters drawing breath!
    Ruins my weekend because I will be pissed-off till I get them on the phone Monday! I don't expect this to be easy either, as they set up their scams to make it hard enough that a lot of people will give up if they just stop drafting their accts.

• Cr
    cruconlady Sep 30, 2008

i hate humans ###ing theives like people are rich i dont give a ### if it 2 pennies i hope all the owners and there kid and there kids die slow rob me why dont you thats just sad what humans do for money!!!

i hate humans

humans=haters

the ###ing cruconlady

• Gi
    Gino De Lucia Sep 23, 2008

The best way to avoid problems with these ### thieves~(ProgramStop.com)~ is to call your bank/ or your credit card company, cancel that checking account and/or/credit card and have them open up a new accout for you with a different checking account / credit card number. If you explain to your bank/credit card company the reason why you need to do this, there's a good chance that they'll waive any "stop payment" or "new account" fees. My bank was happy to do so!

• Re
    re Sep 20, 2008

Today there was two charges on my credit card for $19.95 each. from Membership Services also with the #[protected] . Neither my husband or I authorized these charges. I'm not going to waste my time and contact this bogus company. I'm just going to go directly to my credit card co. on Monday and dispute these charges. Everyone should do the same. Don't forget to have your credit card # changed also so they can't do it again. By the way My husband ordered Patch Perfect (that grass crap) and we believe that is where they got our info. I wonder how many other people ordered it and got these charges as well. Don't let them get you!!! Dispute these charges!!!

• La
    Lakira Robinson Sep 20, 2008

Someone has used my card to purchase something with you all .I don't know what you all are all about, but Iwould like it if you all put my money back on my card.

• So
    Sonia Scott Sep 20, 2008

I also checked my checking account and found that I had fraudulant charges of $19.95 debited from my account on the same day twice. It was under member services and no company name.. I called my bank had the payments stopped and was given their phone number [protected]. I was told by the bank that someone had used my debit card...I had to cancel it and get a new one. No one ever answered to phone number that I was given, it was a recording..I wan't going to wait to get in touch with them and I headed straight for the bank.

• Ta
    tamara jordan Aug 30, 2008

i have bought a express101 and this web site came up and is going to charge me for something i didnt want, all i want is my cooker i have called this company and they keep telling me to call back in 3days and this is bs it is not write that when you buy something from some other company that you get charge from this one on top of that one that is not right

• Kc
    KC Arnold Aug 24, 2008

I have been ripped off since May. I have 3 different places taking money out of my account I have a big family I can't afford this bull crap one place is LBS*Health Options They have taken $49.95 dollars out 3 times and the second one is Key Health Savings They have taken $19.95 dollars out 5 times and the third place is Wc value plus -v They have taken$19.95 out 4 times. I WANT THIS TO STOP RIGHT NOW AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK RIGHT NOW!!!

• Li
    Linda Costantino Aug 23, 2008

I agree with everybody else. Never requested this. Went up and tryed to get a form to get my money refunded and you can't get the form up for me to print. I can't even get off the site. I have to shut down the pc off by holding down the start button. I am going to cancel my credit card. Then open up a new one.

• Sh
    Sharon Frey Aug 09, 2008

I have never heard of this company and they billed me for services on my credit card..FOR WHAT!!!This is ridiculous. I hope that they know this is credit card fraud!!!

• Cj
    CJMcDonald Jul 24, 2008

I did not sign up for this. I called and wrote to stop this as I did not ever agree to being charged $16.95 a month for WHAT? I receive nothing.
    I just got my credit card bill and there are five yes 5 $16.95 charges all dated 6-21-08
    How can Visa let this continue and where is our regulatory agency regarding fraud and abus? Is this not a federal offense?
    You can bet if I charged on soeone else's credit card without their permission my bumm would go right to prison. Why is this company so special?
    Angry in Seattle

• Sc
    scgajs Jul 16, 2008

I two have noticed a debit to my account for 16.95. I have no I dea who these people are and who authorized them to debit my checking account especially if I didn't give them my account info. Who ever you are you need to refund my money NOW not 7 weeks from now. This is un called for for people who have nothing better to do than take someone elses money especially during these times.