ProBiller.comcanceled subscription yet still being charged

F Nov 05, 2019

I canceled my brazzers live account on October the 25th with a balance of $203 remaining. As of that date, your company has charged me 3 separate times adding up to around $230. I would like to point out that I have been getting charged $25-$35 on a regular basis when haven't any transactions through your company. I would like it so that the debt I owed is paid off and the remainder to be refunded.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices