Proactiv Solution — Awful customer service and billing - its a trap!!!
Proactiv is an awful company - it ranks as awfully bad as Comcast (worst service in the United States, look it up). I have used Proactiv for years starting as a teenager. When you are a teen, nothing sounds better than solving your esteem-crippling acne, especially when endorsed by young celebs at such a cheap price. Especially when you're desperate. I tried and after awhile and perfecting the science of when to use it, I was acne free. HOWEVER, I am also afraid of trying other products in case my acne flares up again. I am chained to this product.
THIS IS NOT THE HUGE ISSUE. THEY ARE A TRAP.
Every single transaction - and I do not exaggerate - has had bad consequences. An extra package I never ordered but had to pay my own money to send back, an extra billing that doesn't get refunded for six months, ignorant customer service representatives that argue you into not cancelling, other customer service representatives that answer the phone to let you know that they will call you back (and never do), mixing up your order in general, not sending things you've ordered...the list goes on. You can believe I am going to look into a better quality product that treats me like a customer and pays more attention to us than it does its marketing. Not enough endorsement from celebrities could get me to come back.
More Proactiv Solution Complaints & Reviews
- Proactiv Solution - Continual Hassle of Mailings 
- Proactiv Solution - Proactiv charge TAX on S/H 
- Proactiv Solution - Deceptive billing practices 
- Proactiv Solution - Charging without consent 
- Proactiv Solution - Fraud 
- Proactiv Solution - Subscription without consent 
- Proactiv Solution - Charges I did not authorize 
- Proactiv Solution - Your commercials have stars, but I still have scars! 
- Proactiv Solution - Can't Get Off Mailing List! 
- Proactiv Solution - billing