Having problems with PrizeRebel?

PrizeRebel Customer Service Contacts

25379 Wayne Mills Pl Ste 192
Valencia, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PrizeRebel Customer Service. Initial PrizeRebel complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PrizeRebel above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PrizeRebel. Discuss the issues you have had with PrizeRebel and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

PrizeRebel Complaints & Reviews

PrizerebelI sent my driving license for verifying my account

I have contacted with them, for verifying my account through submitt my driving license but I sent them document since 7 days ago. They are not responding anything. Please let me know how can I contact with them??

I sent my driving license for verifying my account

Prizerebelfraud accusations

Today, I was accused for the third time of committing fraud against Prizerebel. I demand to know what the charges are against me!

I am a loyal Platinum member who does his best to follow the rules which I don't even have a copy of.

Your slanderous accusations have no basis or foundation. Your chat room advised me to contact "just answer Lawyer, " pay them $5.00 and give them my credit card number. This I will never do!

What I will do, though, is obtain my own lawyer, if you chose to file charges against me.

I am a very strong Christian man who will not tolerate your frivolous charges against me.

I demand a copy of the charges against me. Prizerebel has been very good to me but there are other fish in the sea and I am sure they would welcome my opinions.

Prizerebelprizerebel is a joke

I've been a member for a month or so now and out of the 4 survey sites I use, this one is by far the least user friendly and least rewarding.
      What frustrates me is you spend all this time building your profile so they can find suitable surveys for you. However I still have have less than 15% strike rate for actually qualifying and getting paid for my time. That is ridiculous. I literally just had one that I didn't qualify for because I answered no to the question "have you been involved in any accident resulting in your death?"
      Also, you earn like 50 to 80 cents for surveys that take up to half an hour to complete. I'm from Australia and I would not recommend this at all, only good thing it has going for it is it's relatively quick paying out your reward. I recommend pure profile, it's the most user friendly, they pay you even if you don't qualify and they up to 5 dollars for survey.

prizerebel is a joke

Prizerebelnothing received

They have not sent me any payments... I have earned... to any of my paypal accounts... within the Months of March, April, May 2018, and they claim they did send payment on may 2, 2018 and paypal shows nothing in my account from prizerebel nor tapgen... they have paid me in the passed ... But! here lately nothing... they are really stealing/ lying .

• Je
            Jenster May 08, 2018

File a claim and stop using them.

Are you working for them? Getting paid through credits?

Take screenshots of the days you worked before they remove it.

• Da
            dandysandy Aug 15, 2018

@Jenster Thanks! Do they have a contact phone number?

Prizerebeldon't even attempt

Don't waste your time. Yes, exactly. You will lose the priceless time and get no result. Why try then?
          My sister wanted to earn money dealing business with Prize Rebel. Although I warned her that the free cheese is only in a mousetrap.
          So it turned out that I was right. She earned one dollar if I am not mistaken.
          For some survey she just wasn't qualified, some of them were simply for free.
          So, free surveys ruin this website concept.

Prizerebel.comthey didn't pay for the surveys

Stay away from the website www.prizerebel.com. I filled tons of surveys, but these jerks never paid me. They provided more and more surveys, but when I asked about the payment, they simply told to wait. After that they started to ignore me. Not recommended website and don’t waste your time there. No help from the moderators as well. Share this info and post comments about your experience on this website.

• Cu
                Cuppel Dec 25, 2012

Completed the "24223 Study" offer for 100 points and the points did not register. It says in the description to register, then click the activation link in an email that is sent. All this was done. Returned to the site and no credit. The site has no recognition of the offer other than the initial link it gives you. I used an unimportant email for this scam.

• Ko
                Koofie May 13, 2012

Scam. Once you try to claim a prize, they will just make up an excuse to ban you instead of giving it to you.

Most of the people saying the site is good either work for the site or are giving a referrer URL to try to get credit from you using their link.

• Da
                Dana Jun 18, 2009

I just want to be sure if it is a scam or not.
                I have seen alot of testimonials but i just want to be on the safe side.

Prize Rebel — weird scam

Here is my story, I signed up for this during the winter of 2007 and decided to give it a try. I made many...