PrizeLogic$400 appliance rebate not received

I been waiting on my $400 Samsung appliance rebate since I was approved on August 8, 2016. It's now January 23, 2017 and no rebate.

I've contacted Samsung by phone and email.
Email Correspondence:
I emailed the following: Will I get a notice that it is being sent, so I know roughly when to expect it.? As its has been, and as it is setup now, I have no idea if its been sent. It would be nice to know for me, and the other 20 or so customers in this area that haven't receive there rebates either.

We have all purchased Samsung appliances from the same store around the same time frame.

Their Response: -- 5 weeks ago
Hello, Thank you for your patience. This process may take a few weeks, and you can expect to receive your reissued Visa card within approximately 3-4 weeks. Your Visa card will be sent to the address that you have provided via regular mail, and we cannot provide tracking information. Your Visa card will be sent to you from (return address):

I keep periodically checking back with the store I purchased the appliances from, just to see if anyone else has received their rebates. No one has.

Is this a rebate scam by Samsung? Promote rebates then not sending them?From where I'm sitting that's what it looks like.

My 6-8 week time frame for a rebate has turned into 5 months and counting.