Pringlesbad service

F Review updated:

OMG I can't believe it...I bought a can of Pringles Cheddar cheese chips and looked forward to munching my fav treat while watching a movie...imagine my surprise when I popped a chip into my mouth and it left me gagging for air..that chip was pure salt through and through..I spit out the offending chip then had my partner try a chip she gagged too and spit it onto a napkin..these can't be called potato chips more like salt chips..ugghhh I wont be buying anymore pringles!!

• Updated by lion of judah · Dec 12, 2017

Good day,

I bought the green Pringles...when I opened it the container was like literally half?
    it's not the first time when I buy Pringles it exactly the same...why would you have a large container & it's only half way? It's not worth the money...and also sometimes a few of the crisps are in crumbs?

Veronica

• Updated by murrrell · May 15, 2018

Broken chips-total mess-whole tube.Never have experienced such a disaster.Quite

unable to present same at my dinner party.Please let me know the outcome

• Updated by Cheddar · Feb 14, 2020

Just bought thiscanat HEB..And they are stale.

Cheddar Feb 29, 2020

I just bought this can at HEB. And they are stale.

• Br
    Brownvicki Nov 10, 2019

Hello my name is Vicki brown I just literally bought some Pringle's I don't got the receipt but I got the barcode number which is 0 [protected] 7 these are out of date they are dated for 08/15/19 the number up above the out date is L8136kT90 2200

• Li
    Lily Tate Jul 29, 2019

Yesterday I bought 3 packets of pringles from a co op in Sedgefield, after opening the first packet I noticed there was black bits all over my crisps? After checking the other 2 packs there were on them also. I would be grateful if you could send me a refund. I have attached photographs.

• He
    henryionne Jul 28, 2019

i bought them from walgreens and they were stale this the second 1 like this kind to be stale i like pringles i habe tasted a lot of them and i was satitisfied until i bought this kind

• Be
    Betthy123 Jun 23, 2019

I purchased this item to open it to find it only 3/4 full. I am very disappointed about this as I've paid for a product and have purchased these before and they are usually full. Very angry

• El
    Elainebart Jun 08, 2019

I'm running this complaint because I bought two cans of Pringles lightly salted chaps and ended up having he's very hard chips in there I buy chips all the time and never had a problem.

• Fo
    [email protected] May 11, 2019

My husband and I bought these chips at WalMart the other night.When we started to eat them they had a very smoky taste, but not cheddar. They were almost too overpowering. We have never had problems with Pringles before until now. Sincerely, Shelia Foster, Jackson, Ohio

Ian Beirne May 01, 2019

Was wondering if you have changed the way you make the snack as they taste stale and it isn't just the once this has happened or this particular flavour as I buy a can a week as they are my fave.
    But my past three purchases have been awful and I can't eat them as it seems the quality of potato used is really poor.

Ian Beirne May 01, 2019

• Ri
    RishanR Feb 12, 2019

Good day

[protected] barcode

Purchased 3 tins of pringles for Checkers cornubia last week was very dissapointed as whole 3 were only crumbs inside. Possibly poor handling? Very dissapointed as this my favorite brand. Rishan R [protected][email protected]

• Le
    Leendelwa Jan 06, 2019

I am so disappointed with Pringles, today I bought them at PNP in Cape Town CBD then wen I opened they were all broken into small pieces and I couldnt eat them decided to throw them away because they were just messing around. This is not the first incident happening to me. I am not happy with product.

Regards
    Lindelwa Banjwa
    [email protected]

• Da
    Darren G Jan 05, 2019

Really like salt and vinegar pringles but these ones seem to be so salty they are inedible, they have burnt the inside of my mouth and the skin inside my mouth has gone all white and coming off making my mouth really sore. I have been buying them for many years but not sure if I will continue as they have really given me a bad experience

• Ya
    yasmeenalyse Nov 15, 2018

I opened one can on pringles and every chip was broken, this is the saddest can of pringles I've ever opened. So I go and open the other can and they just don't taste right at all. This is sad, I love pringles, but these cans I bought are just sad.

• Co
    CoryJ Nov 14, 2018

They was nasty

• Ka
    KathyG7 Nov 13, 2018

I bought a container of pringles and its all crumbled. was extremely disappointed usually when I buy pringles I expect to get the quality I pay for. shocking that the quality pringles was always known for has changed completely over time!

• El
    Eliza Ahmed Nov 13, 2018

Hi there, i bought 2 packs of pingles from asda today (t.b.s & sour cream) ive opend the t.b.s ones and they seem to be harder than usual, is there a change of recipe or method?

• Er
    Erin Bain Nov 13, 2018

Hi my son fell on a open tub of pringles that didn't have the lid on it and it burst his face open and it wouldn't stop bleeding now he has a scar I'm not happy about it, I have sent 2 pictures of my sons face when it happened and the scar

My email so you can email back about my complaint [email protected]

Yours Erin

mana11 Nov 12, 2018

Hi this batch [protected] 2017 March has no taste . Bought from Supermarket in Phoenix Durban . Cell number is +[protected] Rajen .

• Xi
    Xiii Nov 05, 2018

Bought a can of pringles Tortilla corn chips and when i open the can it was just crumbs filled half way.
    This is very dissapointing.
    The entire can is just crumbs, not one solid chip.
    Actually being so crumbed, the can is less than half!!!

• Ns
    nsaram Nov 01, 2018

Bar code [protected] 0
    5.5 oz can
    Best by date 05-08-2018
    Assuming produce code, number from bottom of can L7031KT90 2132

Purchased 3 cans for field trip. Majority of chips were broken and had little to no flavor. Ended up throwing them away.

• Na
    Nafis Oct 21, 2018

I have bought this flavour from Tesco last week 1/7/2017 but it is too salty is it like that? I tried all yours vegetarian flavours so no complaints.
    I think you will introduce some less salt paprika as well.
    As I see in your form as it is matter of few pounds I don't want anything just making a suggestion if it suits you .
    Nafis

chevano Oct 21, 2018

ive always been in absouklute love with pringles sour cream.

as of late ive bought my weekly tin and to my surprise the tin was stale however the date stipulated for expiry was for next year 2019.

this saddened me to the core.

• Ta
    Talisa Govender Sep 19, 2018

I bought 3 containers of Pringles from Westpack Gauteng and not 1 container had a whole chip. All containers we half filled with crumbled chips. Terrible quality and yet the price is the same. Are we paying for reject chips

• Ri
    Rick Lucas Sep 18, 2018

Just bought a cab of your bbq flavor.. horribly salty... come on you guys are better than this. Gross, throwing them away. I purchase your product very often, and this is bad. Im sorry

Anika Stubbs Sep 11, 2018

15/10/17

I opened the packet of Pringles and was extremely surprised to see that the packet of Pringles was only two thirds full. I would like a refund or replacement of the packet as I paid for the full product and did not receive all my monies worth of this product.

• Ka
    katie11813 Sep 05, 2018

I have bought three pots of Pringles in the last two week and all the bottom crisps have been smashed to pieces. I feel like I am only eating 2/3rds of packet. I now had to throw the last pack away because I found a short black hair in the bottom when I have long brown hair myself.

• St
    [email protected] Sep 02, 2018

My 8 year autistic son loves Pringles!! He has tried every flavor we can find in our area. He found the Habanero flavor online and he said that's what he wants for Christmas. Could you tell me if you still make them please?

• Ki
    Kitija Kundzina Sep 01, 2018

Bought a pack in Tescos Dartford and the taste was just terrible. More flavouring than I have ever tasted, so strong that can barely eat one or two at a time, I believe the flavouring was at least 3 time then usually, or the batch was temered with.

Kitija Kundzina

• Li
    lion of judah Sep 01, 2018

Good day,

Veronica

• Ro
    rockcod Sep 01, 2018

this jan20, 2018.the pringles i am complaining about are not outdated until jan 27, 2018but they taste oily.

Iamkat Sep 01, 2018

I purchased my Favorite Pringles flavor (Cheddar), the other day. I opened them today, only to find there was very little Cheddar seasoning on the entire package of chips. I was quite upset and decided I no longer wanted them. I've never had this happen, but I'm not sure if I want to try again either.

JatoyaBoo89 Aug 29, 2018

Why did yal upgrade the cheddar cheese pringles they use to be cover in the chedder cheese til the whole Pringle be orange ! I'm gonna stop buying them even tho these are my favorite kinda chips. Please bring back the old why yal used to make pringles they was so much better and pack with so much favor!!!

Norman69 Aug 21, 2018

I am utterly disappointed, I just got home after buying a tub of pringles, just to find it half full LITERALLY! I often purchase pringles so I'm well aware of how many chips should be in them.

• Mu
    murrrell Aug 21, 2018

Bought tube-ref.no.L8053035760 [protected] recently-Code 22/02/18--E24/05/19.

Within, all totally shattered and not suitable for eating Never have seen such a mess.

Please explain how after all these years purchasing Pringle Tubes this a definite duff

one!

AnnB53 Aug 20, 2018

I purchase salt and vinegar Pringles every week and on a lot of occasions they have had no flavour and are very bland. I am getting very annoyed that this keeps happening! They cost me £2.50 and then they are wasted because my daughter won't eat them.

• Ju
    Juanita Kersey Aug 20, 2018

Recently picked up 2 cans of ketchup pringles at Wal-mart. Ketchup flavor? Where? I buy pringles knowing and believing it has good flavor, not the no name... I think these chips got missed in the spray. Sour cream and onion seem fine. But both cans of ketchup??? Horrible, even the kids complained and its MY favourite not theirs.

• Ki
    Kim Yon Aug 20, 2018

On the Easter weekend I bought 2 containers of Pringles. One was salt and vinegar and the other was a bbq flavor. On opening the salt and vinegar I found the the container was only almost half filled. I was very disappointed as it's my favorite flavor. I often buy Pringles and have never found a container arhat was this empty on opening.

• Sh
    Shell Protea Aug 20, 2018

I purchased a box of 6 sour cream and onion 110g for my Shell convenient store in Joburg South.

Upon opening the sealed case/box 3 of the tins had open seals hence the tin was completely EMPTY!

Very disappointed with this as I am running a business

• Dr
    Dreamer Blacksmith Aug 20, 2018

I am very disappointed to see that you have started adding milk to the BBQ Pringles, they used to to not have milk. Now i can no longer eat them because i can't consume dairy, which is a real shame because they were my favorites. I really hope you will remove the milk from the recipe. (5/7/2018)

• Ni
    Nicoleevelyn Aug 15, 2018

Bought BBQ Pringles as these are my daughters favourites unfortunately open and not one full crisp in the tub all in bits as if the tube had been thrown around.
    Sorry did not keep as gave to the dog.