Pringlesbad service

F Review updated:

OMG I can't believe it...I bought a can of Pringles Cheddar cheese chips and looked forward to munching my fav treat while watching a movie...imagine my surprise when I popped a chip into my mouth and it left me gagging for air..that chip was pure salt through and through..I spit out the offending chip then had my partner try a chip she gagged too and spit it onto a napkin..these can't be called potato chips more like salt chips..ugghhh I wont be buying anymore pringles!!

• Updated by lion of judah · Dec 12, 2017

Good day,

I bought the green Pringles...when I opened it the container was like literally half?
    it's not the first time when I buy Pringles it exactly the same...why would you have a large container & it's only half way? It's not worth the money...and also sometimes a few of the crisps are in crumbs?

Veronica

• Updated by murrrell · May 15, 2018

Broken chips-total mess-whole tube.Never have experienced such a disaster.Quite

unable to present same at my dinner party.Please let me know the outcome

• Updated by Cheddar · Feb 14, 2020

Just bought thiscanat HEB..And they are stale.

Martin H Dec 27, 2009

I had a similar unpleasant experience. I came across an extremely salty tube of salt and vinegar flavour pringles. I don't normally buy this flavour but on this occasion I did due my local supermarket being sold out of my prefered orignal flavour.
    May be the vinegar acted as a binding agent for the salt making more salt crystals stick to the surface of the pringle crisps but for whatever reason I can't see the FSA (Food Standard Agency) approving of such a high concentration of salt. That particular tube of pringles was absolutely disgusting! I will not buy another Salt and Vinegar flavour tube of pringles again. I will advise freinds and family to be cautious of this aswell.

• Da
    Daniel Negreanu May 16, 2011

I won a pringles prize in a box of pringles, and texted it to claim it, and gave them my contact details. I was informed that they would get it to me within 28 days. Unfortunately, 28 days came and went and no prize was forthcoming. When I went to the website to complain, it was conveniently inoperative. Its been 35 days overall now, and there's a limited time to complain, hence I am taking my complaint here, in the vain hope that it will be heard. DO NOT TRUST PRINGLES! The 'prize' is a sham. -Disgruntled customer

• Cl
    claire johnson Jun 19, 2011

re_ speaker promotion, i have a 9yr old son who really wanted the pringle speakers and we have collected them over the last few weeks and now we have gone on to your web site it states you need the receipts of purchase of which we dont have but nowhere on your pringles tube does it stipulate that we need them so now my son feels very disheartened hes collected the three seals and now thinks its just a big con so i feel its my duty to put forward my complaint on behalf of my 9 year old dissapointed son.

• Jw
    j white2006 Oct 13, 2013

I bought a can that said 20 persent more and the only thing that was more was the can no chips what a rip off.

marcell.s. May 27, 2014

You know what I hate about Pringles? How you can NEVER get your hand in the stupid can to eat all of them. Wish there was a fix to all of this madness.

• Re
    Reviewer83018 Aug 23, 2015

I was enjoying one of my favorite snacks as i normally would, but was confused when one of the chips has a large black almost burnt looking growth on it. It smells awful and i just cant bring myself to eat the product anymore.

• Do
    dodi1 Oct 25, 2015

I had a similar unpleasant experience. I came across an extremely salty tube of salt and orignal flavour pringles.

• Ba
    baLOUgawhale Nov 06, 2015

I had the same experience. Usually I love the salt and vinegar pringles (and am borderline obsessed with them tbh) but I got a tube that was disgustingly salty like I genuinely had to wash my mouth out. I thought maybe I was experiencing some weird flavor distortion thing or something, but my roommate agreed that they were awful and we ended up throwing them out, which was unfortunate, because I'm a debt-ridden college student and didn't really have the money for unnecessary food in the first place.

• Re
    Reviewer81605 Nov 11, 2015

Me and my friend started eating the chips and our throats felt as if it was closing and our breathing wasn't right!

• Ha
    Haiz Mar 23, 2016

I also love Pringles and when they go onsale I always buy a ton of them there my favourite chip most days and now just feel like there way over salted and on the nutrition facts on the side of the can it says 150mg of sodium haha more like 250 or even 350mg it's horrible o sit there trying to blow off the salt which doesn't really help it its all I can do so I don't have to throw them out and waste my money they were never this salty but as of late they are and I was told by the cashier at Walmart to try great value Pringles they taste similar and are way less salty!

Jane19 Oct 16, 2016

I bought 5 set of pringles just to avail their speaker promotion!!! originally it will be delivered after 60 days then became 90 days then now they are not replying to my emails!!! bring back my money!!! you are a scam!!!

Jane19 Oct 16, 2016

I am really disappointed!!! Please never ever do promotion if you can't shipped the item on time!!!

Jane19 Oct 16, 2016

Will never buy another pringles again and I will tell all my friends how you do promotions!!! SCAM!!!

• Co
    CoryJ Nov 11, 2016

No taste and stale

• Ba
    Barrie Jonas Aug 14, 2018

In the latest T.V. advert for Pringles the bikini clad lovely flips the PLASTIC Pringle lid onto the beach. At no point does she or anyone else pick it up.
    More than eight million tonnes of plastic enters the world's oceans each year. How much of it is Pringle packaging lids?

• Ni
    Nicoleevelyn Aug 15, 2018

Bought BBQ Pringles as these are my daughters favourites unfortunately open and not one full crisp in the tub all in bits as if the tube had been thrown around.
    Sorry did not keep as gave to the dog.

• Dr
    Dreamer Blacksmith Aug 20, 2018

I am very disappointed to see that you have started adding milk to the BBQ Pringles, they used to to not have milk. Now i can no longer eat them because i can't consume dairy, which is a real shame because they were my favorites. I really hope you will remove the milk from the recipe. (5/7/2018)

• Sh
    Shell Protea Aug 20, 2018

I purchased a box of 6 sour cream and onion 110g for my Shell convenient store in Joburg South.

Upon opening the sealed case/box 3 of the tins had open seals hence the tin was completely EMPTY!

Very disappointed with this as I am running a business

• Ki
    Kim Yon Aug 20, 2018

On the Easter weekend I bought 2 containers of Pringles. One was salt and vinegar and the other was a bbq flavor. On opening the salt and vinegar I found the the container was only almost half filled. I was very disappointed as it's my favorite flavor. I often buy Pringles and have never found a container arhat was this empty on opening.

• Ju
    Juanita Kersey Aug 20, 2018

Recently picked up 2 cans of ketchup pringles at Wal-mart. Ketchup flavor? Where? I buy pringles knowing and believing it has good flavor, not the no name... I think these chips got missed in the spray. Sour cream and onion seem fine. But both cans of ketchup??? Horrible, even the kids complained and its MY favourite not theirs.

AnnB53 Aug 20, 2018

I purchase salt and vinegar Pringles every week and on a lot of occasions they have had no flavour and are very bland. I am getting very annoyed that this keeps happening! They cost me £2.50 and then they are wasted because my daughter won't eat them.

• Mu
    murrrell Aug 21, 2018

Bought tube-ref.no.L8053035760 21523539 recently-Code 22/02/18--E24/05/19.

Within, all totally shattered and not suitable for eating Never have seen such a mess.

Please explain how after all these years purchasing Pringle Tubes this a definite duff

one!

Norman69 Aug 21, 2018

I am utterly disappointed, I just got home after buying a tub of pringles, just to find it half full LITERALLY! I often purchase pringles so I'm well aware of how many chips should be in them.

JatoyaBoo89 Aug 29, 2018

Why did yal upgrade the cheddar cheese pringles they use to be cover in the chedder cheese til the whole Pringle be orange ! I'm gonna stop buying them even tho these are my favorite kinda chips. Please bring back the old why yal used to make pringles they was so much better and pack with so much favor!!!

• Ia
    Iamkat Sep 01, 2018

I purchased my Favorite Pringles flavor (Cheddar), the other day. I opened them today, only to find there was very little Cheddar seasoning on the entire package of chips. I was quite upset and decided I no longer wanted them. I've never had this happen, but I'm not sure if I want to try again either.

• Ro
    rockcod Sep 01, 2018

this jan20, 2018.the pringles i am complaining about are not outdated until jan 27, 2018but they taste oily.

• Li
    lion of judah Sep 01, 2018

Good day,

Veronica

• Ki
    Kitija Kundzina Sep 01, 2018

Bought a pack in Tescos Dartford and the taste was just terrible. More flavouring than I have ever tasted, so strong that can barely eat one or two at a time, I believe the flavouring was at least 3 time then usually, or the batch was temered with.

Kitija Kundzina

• St
    [email protected] Sep 02, 2018

My 8 year autistic son loves Pringles!! He has tried every flavor we can find in our area. He found the Habanero flavor online and he said that's what he wants for Christmas. Could you tell me if you still make them please?

• Ka
    katie11813 Sep 05, 2018

I have bought three pots of Pringles in the last two week and all the bottom crisps have been smashed to pieces. I feel like I am only eating 2/3rds of packet. I now had to throw the last pack away because I found a short black hair in the bottom when I have long brown hair myself.

Anika Stubbs Sep 11, 2018

15/10/17

I opened the packet of Pringles and was extremely surprised to see that the packet of Pringles was only two thirds full. I would like a refund or replacement of the packet as I paid for the full product and did not receive all my monies worth of this product.

• Ri
    Rick Lucas Sep 18, 2018

Just bought a cab of your bbq flavor.. horribly salty... come on you guys are better than this. Gross, throwing them away. I purchase your product very often, and this is bad. Im sorry

• Ta
    Talisa Govender Sep 19, 2018

I bought 3 containers of Pringles from Westpack Gauteng and not 1 container had a whole chip. All containers we half filled with crumbled chips. Terrible quality and yet the price is the same. Are we paying for reject chips

chevano Oct 21, 2018

ive always been in absouklute love with pringles sour cream.

as of late ive bought my weekly tin and to my surprise the tin was stale however the date stipulated for expiry was for next year 2019.

this saddened me to the core.

• Na
    Nafis Oct 21, 2018

I have bought this flavour from Tesco last week 1/7/2017 but it is too salty is it like that? I tried all yours vegetarian flavours so no complaints.
    I think you will introduce some less salt paprika as well.
    As I see in your form as it is matter of few pounds I don't want anything just making a suggestion if it suits you .
    Nafis

• Ns
    nsaram Nov 01, 2018

Bar code 0 38000 13843 0
    5.5 oz can
    Best by date 05-08-2018
    Assuming produce code, number from bottom of can L7031KT90 2132

Purchased 3 cans for field trip. Majority of chips were broken and had little to no flavor. Ended up throwing them away.

• Xi
    Xiii Nov 05, 2018

Bought a can of pringles Tortilla corn chips and when i open the can it was just crumbs filled half way.
    This is very dissapointing.
    The entire can is just crumbs, not one solid chip.
    Actually being so crumbed, the can is less than half!!!

mana11 Nov 12, 2018

Hi this batch 60856673 2017 March has no taste . Bought from Supermarket in Phoenix Durban . Cell number is +27836249550 Rajen .

• Er
    Erin Bain Nov 13, 2018

Hi my son fell on a open tub of pringles that didn't have the lid on it and it burst his face open and it wouldn't stop bleeding now he has a scar I'm not happy about it, I have sent 2 pictures of my sons face when it happened and the scar

My email so you can email back about my complaint [email protected]

Yours Erin

• El
    Eliza Ahmed Nov 13, 2018

Hi there, i bought 2 packs of pingles from asda today (t.b.s & sour cream) ive opend the t.b.s ones and they seem to be harder than usual, is there a change of recipe or method?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices