PrimestyleBad service

T

We find this very interresting. Our items go through three layers of inspection, where the diamonds, the carat weight, and band are inspected vigorously for any problems. We do not send out items that we would not want to receive. Items have even been delayed because of not passing inspection and returned to the factory to have it redone. So before we burden the customer with a not up to par item, we will accept the cost and responsibility for making it correct.We are a factory, and like all companies, we close for holidays making the waiting time for a return number one week highly unlikely but possible if we were closed. Our goal is customer satisfaction through service, so we work very hard to service customers so that they come back to us. Our diamond cut is always very good, and the color and clarity is always as stated on the item page. For customers convenience, we also have things like customer education at the top of the page, so you can see exactly what your getting. We put all of this on the information there for customers and only hope that it is being utilized. After 8 of your friends purchased, its very piculiar how all 8 of them found problems after your one bad experience. Refunds normally take 7-10 business days and again this information if utilized, is on the site. Appraisals are shipped with the item, if for any reason the item is ready to ship before the appraisal is printed, the item will be shipped (instead of delaying the item) and the appraisal is mailed to the billing address. A letter will normally accompany the item explaining this. We regret that you wouldnt be buying from us in the future, but with this many far fetched issues it is quite alright.

• Pe
    Peggy Tong Aug 28, 2018

I am impressed with excellent customer service.They keep me update every single stage of my jewelry fabrication . Definitely I will share this positive experience with all my friends and shop again in PrimeStyle.

• El
    Elaine245 Dec 14, 2013

I recently ordered a diamond wedding ring. I was impressed with the quality, weight of the gold, sparkle of the diamonds and comfort/fit. I was able to track my order on line. It was exactly as described and arrived in a nice box within one week of ordering. I have researched similar rings and the average price was well over $1, 000 in retail stores. I paid $530.00. I would recommend Primestyle to anyone seeking both quality and value.
    Elaine

• Mi
    Mike Jones Nov 29, 2011

PrimeStyle.com is a huge scam - Beware if you bu from primestyle.