Prime Inc.lease

Dont ever lease a truck thru prime. You will have to inspect the truck without a mechanic being there but when you return the truck they will have their mechanic check it and whatever u didnt mention and they find, you will be charged for every single thing leaving you with no money at all. Dont dont dont dont trust the success leasing program because there is nothing successful about prime inc, my name is zay so if anybody want to discuss this then please email me at [protected]@aol.com.# fleet manager named bj too.

• Ex
    ex-prime Feb 03, 2012

I went to prime as a company driver in early 2011. I did two complete trips and quit half way tru the third. I turned the truck into one of their terminals. I left everything with the truck, load locks, lock kits, everything! And I had witnesses. It cost me, according to them, $765.00 for the equipment I left on the truck. They gave me back, they say, $340.88. They claim they did not have to do that. They also charge $1.00 a week for the fuel card. There is a charge for a cash advance I know nothing about. All in all they claim I made $1650.99. With all the deductions they show I cleared a whole $57. 72! Best two weeks of my life!
    Really...AVOID THIS COMPANY