Price Busters Furnituregot no idea what customer service is

B

I purchased a bedroom and living room set including a mattress set in the Brooklyn Park store. I paid 1400.00 that day. When my furniture was delivered 2 days later the mattress was ripped on the end. I had to keep calling to find out about getting a new one. They did send me out another one and it was ripped exactly the same as the first one. No one bothered to call and tell me anything are to let me know what was going to be done. I, the customer, had to keep calling myself. I was told that my new mattress was to be delivered last night. Here it is Valentines Day and still no mattress, but yet they have already gotten my money. If you intend to shop at this store please do yourself a favor and DONT!! There have no idea what customer service is!!

• Pi
    piersik Jun 03, 2016

Awful company. We found the offer of the company Price Busters Furniture. They offered 7 pieces set from the seller, but it looked so nice and beautiful on the picture, but in reality it was awful and like piece of crap. I wanted to change some items, but the seller told me that it was impossible, because the set was too large and it would cost a lot of money for me and for the seller. I told him to take it back then, but the seller started to avoid me.

• Ha
    Han Aug 10, 2009

I went in to buy a bunkbed in the brooklyn park store n i asked the people working there to help me find the price on the bed n they just looked at me n continued talkin to their friends they had hangin in there so i said if ur not going to help me then ill take my money elsewhere.