Prestige Portraits Logo

Prestige Portraits

Having problems with Prestige Portraits?

Prestige Portraits Customer Service Contacts

11000 Viking Drive
Eden Prairie, Minnesota

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Prestige Portraits Customer Service. Initial Prestige Portraits complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Prestige Portraits above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Prestige Portraits. Discuss the issues you have had with Prestige Portraits and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Prestige Portraits Complaints & Reviews

Prestige PortraitsOnline call

They have taken $6 from my bank account and I never gave them my bank information!! I would like my $6 back. I was just trying to schedule an appointment for my senior pictures for my school Kempner High School. When I looked in my bank account though, it had said that I had spent $6 and I was baffled because I haven't given them my card information. I asked my other friend if she had any money taken from her and she had said no. That must mean someone was doing this to other people and might I add just by a phone call.

Online call

Prestige PortraitsDelivery of pictures

I have order my daughter college graduation pictures. Due to covid I understood the photos were delayed however when I finally received in two separate orders I was shocked. The first or was okay however the second order I received a damaged envelope which made my pictures destroyed. I have called number our times however the call volume was long. I just want my pictures replaced. Putting one piece of cardboard does not protect the pictures from getting damaged. When I ordered my daughters high school pictures it came in a box and they were secured. What happened to that?

Prestige Portraitsprestige packages & products

The photo packages you offer clearly are intended to maximize your profits & are not designed to be consumer friendly or of good value. All 8 packages you offer for my son's graduation from Conestoga High School in PA include at least one or more 8"x10" photos. I know I am not alone in saying that this size is too large for a single headshot & quite unappealing. What a waste!

Yes, I do know you can order individual photos, but at a significantly higher price. And if this wasn't bad enough, most of your packages also include a non-standard size; 4"x5" instead of 4"x6". Which I am sure you are aware, would require custom framing!

You really have your customers over a barrel on this one. Which I feel is a very unpleasant way to do business.

I know nothing can be done to change things for our graduating class of 2020, but I certainly hope whoever is reading my comments will forward them to the appropriate corporate departments (sales, marketing, etc).

A very dissatisfied customer.

Sari S. Shanken

Prestige Portraitsgraduation pics

I ordered my daughter's grad picture and Prestige sent me a pic of another child. When I called to straighten it out, they were more concerned with getting the pic back. I still have not received the correct picture of my daughter after talking to customer service. This pic remains paid for through my credit card. Impossible to get back in touch with customer service by phone.

Prestige Portraitssenior pictures

I am very pleased with the senior pictures taken of my daughter but I am very unhappy with their web site. I put some items in the project file to be saved for later but I also put an item in my cart to be saved for later. When I went back onto the website I could not access my cart nor could I add to my cart. I called and was told that IT was aware of the problem and to try back in a couple of days. 2 days later I still can't add to my cart nor access my cart, which makes a total of 10 days they have had to correct the problem but have not. I had to place my order by phone and am hoping I get the correct pictures. Since I was using a coupon they wouldn't even wave the $7.50 shipping charge for my trouble. Very disappointed.

Prestige Portraits — Graduation portraits

Portraits received were not cropped as done on proof resulting in my son's hair being missing. After 45...

Winnipeg

Prestige Portraits Graduation PhotoPoor quality overpriced school photos

My daughter's college graduation photos was taken by Prestige photos who was contracted by West Chester University to do senior portraits. When the proofs arrived, the quality was terrible, the lighting dark, and the sitting positions looked awkard at best. We did not want to order any, they were so bad, but ended up ordering the smallest amount (2) 5x7's which came to a total of $81.00, plus the $25 sitting fee... The final photos came in the mail, they are off center, cropped badly, dark and quite frankly look like a 5 year old took them. So beware... not worth the money !

LifetouchprestigeportraitsFinding portraits proofs

I tried finding my sons portraits with your 3 easy step process but if this is supposed to be easy you may what to look at who set this up as it needs some work. I could not even get to the 2nd step were you have to create an account.

ChrisTucstwo Sep 11, 2011

I had no problems with their website. I got all our children's photos ordered for 3 years in a row now.

Lifetouch Prestige Portraits — poor customer service

I tried to order my sons senior portraits online which all the information in the package claims can be done...

Prestige Portraits/Lifetouch — dissatisfied with picture

My son went to the Plano location for his senior picture. I ordered two photos and when they arrived, I...