Having problems with Linda FineGold?

5404 Whitsett Avenue, Suite № 191
Valley Village, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Linda FineGold.

Complaints & Reviews

Linda FineGoldAbuse

Can't manage to ship an order for those backstreet print-a-tee store designs on sweatshop quality garments they're charging $50 for - yet it seems they plenty of time use their company social media to abuse models that have nothing to do with their business, be rude to their own customers who take issue with this behaviour, and then start a doomed advertising campaign in an attempt to double down, save face and appear edgy. I understand that the edgy, inflammatory thing is part of their attempted brand image, but being rude to customers and using company social media for bullying is unprofessional, immature and completely unnecessary.

Linda FineGoldShipping and customer service

I ordered 2 [censored]s on Feb 18th, shipping label created Feb 24th, still have not received anything. When i check USPS tracking it says there still waiting for the item. I emailed linda at least 15 times and all she does is give you the run around, thank godness i used paypal they are going to at least get me my money back. The customer service is horrible, I went has far has going to Krill FB page and let everyone there know dont buy from Linda he needs someone better running his merc, she is running his business into the ground.

Linda FineGoldrefund request not honored

Immediately following the placement of the order I wanted to cancel it. This company is disgusting and not one I want to ever do business with. The company said they couldnt cancel the order. It shipped, was returned and store credit issued. This company has n one to speak with. Policies are not absolutes and I want nothing to do with this company. They are refusing to issue me a refund.

Jan 03, 2020

Linda FineGold — [censored] live forever sweatshirt

I ordered the [censored] live forever sweatshirt in black with white letters in size XL for my brother for...

Jul 08, 2019

Linda FineGold — missing merchandise

I ordered a total of 4 items from this store, after 2 weeks of waiting for the items to be shipped, i only...