Menu
CB Photography Prestige Portraits 1230 Woodward Heights, Ferndale, MI, 48220, US
Prestige Portraits company logo
Prestige Portraits
reviews & complaints
Prestige Portraits company logo

Prestige Portraits

1230 Woodward Heights, Ferndale, MI, 48220, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
Closed
ComplaintsBoard
C
1:44 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Prestige Portraits - Senior portraits

Hello, I had my daughter senior pictures taken April 2023, when I arrived i gave our information and paid for the sessions. I was then told that I would receive the proofs in the mail and I would get a digital copy of all the photos taken in the session. When I received the proofs in the mail I then tried looking them up on my account which I couldn't access because system said couldn't find information. I asked about the digital copy of the photos and was told to first let the company figure out why I couldn't access my photos through my account which took additional 2 weeks. So today I was able to pull the proofs up on my account but when I asked about my digital copy that was supposed to been emailed to me I was told by a representative that I would have to pay $399 for that , which clearly doesn't make since because I was told i would get that for free and also I have to pay for the photos to get printed out

So all I want to know or do is get my daughters photos session as a digital copy sent to my email please so that I can get them printed. THANK YOU

Desired outcome: I would like a digital copy of my daughters full photo session please because I was told I would get that sent to me when I got the proofs of photos, I don't have $399 to pay for digital copy and have to get them printed out Thank you

Read full review of Prestige Portraits