Prestige Managementscam

My boa came to me and said she had a gentleman on the phone who was interested in rolling a 401k over, so I took the call. The guy's name was Jason, and he had lied to her and was really trying to sell me a list of leads. None the less, he basically shoved them down my throat and was very push, but I respect sells people as I am one myself. So, I went ahead and purchased the 1007 prospective 401k rollovers for $250. I called 200 #'s the first day I got the list and not one single person that I got ahold of had a 401k or even any knowledge of what one was, not to mention the 70 or so disconnected #'s out of the 200. To put it short and sweet, this company is a scam and dont waste your time and money with them.
Edward Jones

• Be
    Better things to do with my Life May 08, 2013

I worked there and seen people fired almost daily, the owner, Matt Alyward, is like the Devil himself. He cussed out employees daily, fired employees in front of everyone during meetings, he constantly talks to people like they are the lowest ### on earth. He will stalk you and make you want to leave if you can't produce money for the company DAILY! This place should be put out of business and I'm sure someone will do that to them via a Lawsuit real soon. It's a modern day "Sweat Shop". If you want stress, go to work there and meet the "Devil"!

• In
    invedel Jan 09, 2010

As far as I am concerned Jason should be imprisoned. He ripped me off with his unscrupulous sales tactics too. I filed a complaint with the Attorney General, State of Illinois and was told that there were 47 complaints against Prestige Management. I am wondering why their doors have not been closed yet. I am going to contact the Atty Gen'l of my state and see what can be done.