Prestige Management Services LLCNon delivered services and then non refund

After signing up and paying $1000 for a lead list ($250) and a guaranteed 15 appointments ($750) I got nothing. First it took six weeks, 22 phone calls, and finally speaking to the supposed General Manager of the call center, Mike McLean before any action. Then, I got a list of six names, not appointments (which is what I contracted for) of which wanted me to call them back to set the appointment. None of the six remembered or knew of a previous call. After calling Mr. McLean again, I let him know how frustrating it had been working with his company, he did apologize so I asked if he could just give me a refund and we'd call it a closed deal. He said they don't like to do that but in this case he would. Since my trust was none existant at this time I asked when I could expect to see the credit on my credit card...he said it usually takes 3 business days...we agreed it should show up by that Friday. When it didn't, I gave him one more business day and when it didn't show again, I tried to reach him to no avail (the other three times I had reached him it was when the Sales rep got him on the phone at my insistance---he NEVER answered at the direct phone number he had given me). This time he wouldn't even answer through the Sales rep. So I elevated it to the owner's wife (or co-owner), Rhonda Aylward...I left 14 detailed messages with no reply! Finally on the 15th message she returned my call and was, surprisingly, very professional---she asked if her staff had notified me she had been out of town--they had not! She took the information and PROMISED she would return my call the following Tuesday. No Call! In the meantime I had gotten an email from Mr McLean saying they would no longer credit the credit card because I had filed a dispute with my credit card (I did, but only after the agreed upon credit had never shown up). When I got no call and after several days of calling Mrs Aylward I did reach Mrs Aylward and she said that Mr McLean is handling it (what about the promised return call?). Mr McLean got on the phone and indicated that they were just going to wait to see what the credit card company said in hopes that they would win the dispute and keep the money...I said what about the fact I paid you $1000 and you delivered nothing...he said that is no longer the issue! In the end, the Credit card company did resolve the dispute in my favor but only after fighting to reopen the dispute and sending them very detailed real-time notes on all my dealings with these clowns! My advice is to stay away from these folks, they wrap it up and make it look and sound pretty on the front end, but they DO NOT DELIVER the contracted service. Then, even when they admitted I deserved a credit, they tried to play a game with the credit card dispute system. No integrity!

• As
    aswhiting Dec 16, 2011

My colleague and I had exactly the same experience with Prestige and with Mrs Aylward. After a formal compaint thru the BBB, she just agreed to return half of our money. File a complaint. I will let everyone know when my money is returned. I accepted her refund offer as of 12/15/11.