Menu
V
Author of the complaint
9:36 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I financed a car through them, but I now wished I never had, they have thee worst customer service ever, very rude, un helpful. don’t try and call for a manager, because they all are managers, the sad part is they have no idea what it takes to be a manager, nor can any of them make a decision on any thing, they will say one thing and then do another, record your phone calls to them, and by law you have to let them no your recording the conversation, they will hang up on you every time... so what laws are they really braking or what are they hiding...

More Prestige Financial Services complaints & reviews

Prestige Financial Services - Innappropriate and illegal collection practices, Charging of erroneous fees and interest
Prestige Financial Services - thetruth
Prestige Financial Services - Fraud and cheating
Prestige Financial Services - collections and harrassment
Prestige Financial Services - Mean
Prestige Financial Services - violation of entry into bank account
Prestige Financial Services - Violating my privacy
4 comments
S

They call and harass me for payment 10 days before my payment is even do how do you call and harass somebody when the payment is not even due yet

H
Feb 11, 2019 9:26 am

I financed a car through prestige financial after filing bankruptcy in may 2014. In august 2014 I lost my job. The road since then has been very rough financially. I managed to continue paying the note (late ) I've been threatened, harassed and verbally abused and constantly told that I entered a contract. Prestige Financial is one of the worst companies I've done business with. They call numerous times, change the phone number their calling from if you don't answer, send numerous emails, call references and put your business out (might as well give your social security number while their at it :) ) send text messages too. Just about all of our business ( Prestige and I) is handled by email. Recently I emailed them three times to reset a payment due to again... financial issues. ( I earn less than half of the money I earned when the vehicle was financed So how am I not supposed to have financial issues?) They ignored my emails. So I had the payment stopped. When the realized it the calls started. Now the manager Tyson Scow, says he's not going to deal with my file anymore. He states I'm two payments behind. I asked how? He said I missed a payment in July of 2017. I'm still trying to figure out how did that happen. If that was so, they would have put an APB out on me. So now he's threatening to come get the vehicle. Hope he gives notice...
If Prestige was the last vehicle financing company left on earth, I guess I will have a dressed up walk. I will never deal with them again they are crooks. To add injury to insult according to them, I still owe 24, 000 on my loan after almost five years. SMDH

H
Jun 10, 2011 7:14 pm

Please contact the law office of Hughes Ellzey, LLP if you have had your vehicle repossessed without a notice letter. Hughes Ellzey is currently handling such cases. For more information, please visit the following link: http://www.crafthugheslaw.com/Vehicle-Repossession-Lawyer.shtml or call the office directly at [protected].

P
May 07, 2010 11:52 am

we had a payment agreement for 148.00 for the 22nd of April where we would call and give them our banks info, they admittedly made a mistake and billed 256.00 to our credit card. We disputed it with Credit card and Prestige sent them faxes and spoke to them on a 3 way call stating the charge was in error and it was ok to refund us the full amount and they would not be resubmitting it. the Credit card company complied and refunded the amount, on the 23rd or 24th Prestige again charged us and took the full amount of 266 which took us into overdraft. We tried to work with them to do something for almost 2 weeks. Finally on 5-6-10 i spoke to the Manager Mike who said that they would not refund the amount but they would lower our remaining paymants to 90%. I asked him if the principle amount was lowered he said no. So in effect they lowered our monthly payment but we still incur the accrued fees that they tack on. Basically now we are paying more in the end of the day because our payments at 90% will prolong the end date making us pay more in compound interest for an error that they admit to making. We have incurred numerous hardship due to the cc being suspended and us having no money whatsoever. Asked Mike if they can atleast take off the accrued interest that they are racking up for the extended time that they allotted us and he refused, i asked him to take off the charges that had accrued from april 22nd when they messed up until our next payment because we should have to incur those. he refused . he then said that that they did not recharge the amount, his computer shows him that they debited the acct once. i told him i have the paperwork that proves this and he said he doesnt care. what can i do ?

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

38 complaints