Premiers Intl DubaiNon performance

Dear Mr . sohail

good morning, I am ramesh rajpal and met you in your office 2-3 days back regarding complaint against your office people for not meeting their
committments and misplacing the documents .

However to refresh your memory I will mention the full facts of the case again :-

a. I came to your prestigious office on 9th sep 2009 and met your sales consultant Ms emily ghosh in connection with migration to canada.
She explained me the procedure and told me that in my case ( As I have already applied in JULY 2007 and got my file no in AUG 2007 )
she will get me the REQUIREMNT LETTER from canadian embassy with in 30 days . ON her giving specific assurances I decided to go ahead with
largest company in middle east and paid Usd 500 with my credit card and balance in instalments .

b. On 10th sep 2009 I visited your office again to give photo copies of my file no and others papers required by Ms Emily but from that time only your
sales staff started changing the colour and she did not have time to attend ( As I have i already paid and became your victim. )

c. After waiting for some time she called MR. NITIN SIYAL in her cabin and gave my papers to him, though he did not understood any thing but she told
me that do not worry he is well experienced and will handle the case properly .

d. Though as per promise of your staff, I was supposed to visit your office on 9th oct 2009 but I visited your office on 31st oct 2009 to get my requirement letter.

e. I waited at reception and then forwarded to Mr. nitin after 30 minutes, when I asked for the progress of my case, he was totally indifferent and told
me that he is not aware of my case and never met me also .

f. Madam EMILY GHOSH do not believe in talking to customer once he has paid the fees.( SHE LOCKED HER CABIN ALSO )

g. So I was directed to meet you, you were also totally unaware of the case and instead told me that why you were relying on promises by the sales consultant
I was shocked at the working of LARGEST AGENCY IN THE MIDDLE EAST. I was told that why I came to office without taking appointemt WHAT A CLASS SERVICE
Client is not allowed to visit your office to check the progress even after meeting the dead lines.

h. After taking my mobile no etc you promised me that you will contact me next day with exact progress on the case .

h. I never got call from your office, then being VICTIM OF YOUR OFFICE, I came to your office on 3rd nov 2009, then also MADAM EMILY GHOSE was interested
in attending to me and I was directed to MR NITIN SIYAL THE GREAT, who hold me to sign some form again on the pretext of getting details from canadian
consulate . But I told him why I should sign the papers, he told me reluctantely that all my documents has been misplaced and my file no etc again . Then I told him
that I will talk to MR. sohail .

i. Then I came too your cabin and told me same thing that your office was not finding my papers and need to submit again form 5476 etc.

j. THIS TYPE OF SERVICE WAS NEVER EXPECTED FROM REPUTED AGENCY LIKE YOURS. IN SHORT YOU HAVE NOT KEPT YOUR PROMISE NOT MET
YOUR COMMITTMENT, THEREFORE I AM NOT INTERESTED IN GOING AHEAD WITH PREMIERS INTL AND THEREFORE REQUEST YOU TO
REFUND ME USD 500 PAID BY ME, otherwise I will be constrained to refer the matter to LETTER TO EDITOR IN gulfnews . 24x7 and will complained to
CANADIAN CONSULATE ONTARIO CANADA.

RESOLVED

The company did everything to try to resolve the issue, but after several attempts to contact the complainant, no answer has been received. Therefore the complaint is declared to be untrue.

• Ramesh,

I can totally relate to your case!!! My partner & i are currently going through the same thing!! We submitted all our papers as per the requirement and when my partner went to follow up on teh progress of our file 2 weeks ago he was given a similar reception. Nitin met him as well and told him that our police clearance certificates are missing and that we should submit these asap. When we told Nitin that we had already submitted all these documents to a lady called Alma he looked very surprised. Alma maintained a register in which she write about all teh documents recieved hence we asked Nitin to look into that. Nitin came accepting that we had submitted the papers but Premiers lost it hence they never reached teh Canadian High Commission. Nitin then assured my partner that he will personally look into this and get back to us with an update which obviously never happened!! Instaed we got an email from Nitin Congratulating us for our documents being acceopted by teh Canadian High Commission and asked us to come and collect the medical forms. My partner went and collected teh forms last week and we were meant to go for our tests today so that we could submit everything in time. Nitin also assured us that it takes 3 months to get your visa from teh time of submitting the medical results.

Yesterday we checked our email and to our shock we had received a regret letter from a gentleman called Amin fron Premiers stating that our application had been rejected due to missing documents!!! We have been trying to call them this morning to clarify and understand what;s happening as we were just given our medical forms 2 weeks ago...of course they are not entertaining any of our calls!! This is completely unacceptable and we will definately be lodging a complaint against them at the Canadian High Commisison. These guys should not be let off so easily...i came across so many other complaints that it is shocking!!!

Shilpi Singh & Etienne Karner

• Rr
    RRafael Dec 22, 2009

Dear All,

This our case in Premiers Dubai - A Fiddle Company - A Total SCAM

We were very excited about the idea of moving to Canada offered by Mohammed, an agent of Premiers in Abu Dhabi branch. Besieged and utterly ecstatic to have a new adventure experience, essentially a new life, a new beginning. We then go ahead and sign the contract without even doing further research about the company and the process of migrating to Canada, which is admittedly a huge mistake on our part, being lazy and have not much time to process on our own, we thought hiring an agent would be the best choice. Mohammed assured my wife that the whole thing will be taken care of and that the progression will be perfect. The real truth is “you don’t need an agent if you want to migrate to Canada”. If you apply on your own, you will only spend less than a thousand dollars compared to hiring an agent like Premiers that you will end up paying at least three to four thousand dollars in fees, and more to that you will waste your time doing follow-up with them, where nobody really pursue your case after you submit your application and they get the monthly installment fees, which is way over the top.

We applied early this year and submitted our forms and supporting documentation on time to Premiers for them to dispatch to immigration, more than enough period than the specified date. To our surprise when we check our application status in official website, the “decision was made” in less than the normal processing phase, so we thought there is absolutely rather wrong about it. We called and emailed Premiers and we cannot get any information at all, the whole situation of doing follow-up with them was an unambiguous upheaval, it brings our family enormous stress aside from our daily activities and jobs. Finally, Amin, another agent replied back after series of emails and unproductive calls, he sent an email stating that “your case has been refused by the Canadian High Commission as you did not submit the IELTS result with required score within the stipulated time period.”

Prior to Amin’s email I sent an inquiry of our case to Canada immigration office through their website. We found out that Amin was absolutely lying since we have the official reply from the immigration states that “A letter was sent to you by the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia stating that your application was being recommended for further assessment. You were therefore requested to submit a complete application and your file was transferred to our office. The letter from the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney provided you with 120 days from the date of the letter to submit the requested forms and supporting documentation to our office. You were informed that if you did not respond within 120 days, we would decide that you were no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and would close your file. You did not provide the requested forms/documents in order to initiate the processing of your application within the 120 days. As a result, we have closed your file. The processing fee that you have paid is refundable. The Centralized Intake Office in Sydney has been notified and you will receive a cheque within 8 - 12 weeks.” They did not submit our paper works on time and did not even inform us.

The response was crystal clear that our application was not rejected, we demanded premiers to return our documents and draft from the immigration immediately when they receive it. Furthermore, we demanded to refund all checks that has been debited to us for the past eight months, but according to them it cannot be refunded and what’s worse, there is no reason given, whereas our contract states that they will refund the fees in this cases of their negligence. We received the first draft and still waiting for the refund which again, no definite reply as to when. Checking thoroughly about the Premiers in the internet it looks like we are not the only victim, there are a lot. If you could please help us address this to them, to authorities and all victims so that we will come united to petition Premiers, otherwise there will be more victim of their fiddle. I will vow to dedicate a time to help aspiring immigrants with their application, which is very clear, YOU DON’T NEED AN AGENT TO APPLY FOR MIGRATION TO CANADA.

This is a lesson learned worth sharing. Before you get too excited about any transaction that involves monetary requisites, it’s a business that needs a further research. I admit it’s a huge mistake from our side trusting Premier’s promise, but then again, we should be vigilant of any transactions now and in the future, there will be no scammers if people will not allow to be scammed. For Premiers they should be sanctioned to the full extend of the law, have their firm close and punish the irresponsible people behind their business.

• Gb
    Gboye Jan 15, 2010

Oh my GOD, Thanks to Google for bringing this result on my search for this premiers company ion Dubai, I was just on my way to Pay to the same lady 500 USD, assuming she will finalize my case to go to UK, and as a preprocessing fee for CIC assessment, and she said we will cover the government fee as a good will, and no processing fee...WOW...and they put advertisement on Gulf News too We are the best and the first immigration Consultant company in the middle East and No processing Fee required ...So please go ahead and put this on Gulf news and make the issue public...and save others too.

Thank you, for saving my 500 USD.

• Ra
    ralyn Sep 15, 2010

thank you very i want also to apply that agency but when i read what happen, im feeling afraid off.because i want also to change my life regarding for this but this time.im looking the agency that not satisfied and honest too us.500 usd is very hard to clarify or to work for.for me my freind just go on to gulf news, so no more other victim for.

• Pr
    PremiersVictim Oct 27, 2010

Hello,

I'm a victim of Premiers Management Consultancy as well and this is what i'm doing about it:

1. Post about them wherever on the internet, so that others arent affected
    2. Attempt to get gulf news and khaleej times to write about this or resolve it
    3. Write to consumerrights.ae the UAE Govt. initiative to protect consumers, their contact details are shown below:

You can lodge a complaint by:
    Phone - Call Ahlan Dubai on [protected]