Preferred Homecarepatients transitioning to new vendor due to branch location closing

P

My name is Michael Moctezuma, I have been a client receiving trachea and vent supplies from your company for approximately 10 years. I recently received a letter stating that I would be transitioned to a new supply vender with ease, this has not been the case, I have only experienced stress, frustration, and anger most of all a great delay of all my supplies to this date. My need for these supplies are a matter of life and death! I require my supplies daily in order to keep my health moving forward in a healthy manner. An example of an equipment need is my medical vents that require filter changes, today i have not been able to keep the machine in top running order due to not having filters changed and can cause a respiratory infection. My caregiver has made many attempt to help get this matter resolved, she has made calls to my PCP, Super care (new suppliers) LCS and neither have been helpful all we get is pointing of fingers to each other. Again my health is priority I demand an investigation to find out who and why I have not had this transition smooth as stated in the letter sent by your company.