Precision Door Service IncRip off

A Review updated:

We used Precision Door Service in Scottsdale, Arizona, about three weeks ago. The price started at $89.00 and went up three times to $433.20.

The next day we called because the door did not work. They wanted to charge us a service fee to come out and look at the door. This was the next day after their work was to be guaranteed. Once they did show up after arguing about the service charge they wanted another $150.00 to fix the sensors on the door their technician broke.

Do not use these people they have other complaints from a past employee and they convinced us they do good work after we mentioned we saw a bad rating on line. Do not believe anything they say.

Our garage door is still broken and we complained to the BBB and the company still would not fix our garage door.

Fix the garage door by honoring your work. Admit when your wrong and be fair to your customers. The General Manager really needs a course in customer service.

Thanks to web-sites like this we as consumers can warn each other about bad business people.

• Ty
    Tyrone M Aug 25, 2020

I had an interaction with one of their garage door consultants about purchasing a garage door from them and letting them install it but from our conversation in which the consultant was telling me the CUSTOMER what they were going to do against my, the CUSTOMER'S WISHES, as if I had no say in the matter. Today I still have them in the mix to install my garage door, at least until I read some of these negative customer comments which I had to search the internet for because they don't have them on their website that I found. Even when I was talking to the consultant they were very condescending and told me what I couldn't have that I would have paid for. I'll probably not use them or recommend them to anyone I know.