Prana Hearttotal scam site

S May 01, 2018 Review updated:

I ordered 2 bracelets, they charged my credit card and NEVER sent the products. Total scam site-DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY...TOTAL SCAMMERS!!!

Calling customer service or emailing them is a waste of time-I did so about 10 times and nothing back from the company at all. It is infuriating that companies can get away with ripping people off. Ironic-the company is marketing mindfulness and they rip off people. What is this world coming to????

I came across this company as a Facebook ad so assumed it was ok, sadly FB allows scammer companies to advertise to their users. Such a shame.

• De
    Debi Talboy May 08, 2018

I ordered two bracelets and also did not receive them. I emailed and did get a response stating they would reship them, but did not receive a second time. Emails were unanswered and the phone number I called had a recorded message stating all agents were busy, but not a way to leave a message. I turned this company into the Consumer Protection Agency and Better Business Bureau.