Power Home Remodeling Group [PHRG]service

D Oct 29, 2018

So, my parents 76 and 80, were harassed by these people. The salesman called my Dad once or twice a day for 2 weeks before he finally told them that they could come out if they wanted to, but he would never buy windows from these people because they were the most annoying sob's he'd ever talked to. They came out and gave us the pitch and dad caved. Said he wanted the attic re insulated and windows installed. $17k they quoted us for the attic and 7 windows. They scheduled the job for 2 months out. We got a call the week before they were to start saying that the manufacturer had not yet made our windows but they would like to come out and do the attic if that was ok. They would schedule the windows for another month out. So they came and did the attic and I must say...beautiful job. The electric bill went down $60 in the first month.

It's been a month and a half since we got the attic done and still no windows. We've moved our furniture and taken the drapes down twice. They scheduled the job for Thursday morning...so Wednesday night, we moved all of the furniture, took down the drapes. They called an hour before they were to be here saying the truck was caught up somewhere and they didn't have our windows. Scheduled the job for this morning between 11 and 1. It's now 1:40 and we still have not heard from them.

My husband has called them and asked what's going on and they said oh they were 10 minutes down the road...that was 20 minutes ago. Now someone is waiting in front of the house but no windows...

I think we will be cancelling our order.