Pos Malaysia Berhada very slow service by poslaju

On 10/10/2017 a parcel had been sent from Kuantan, Pahang to me in Seri Kembangan, Selangor. The sender had given me a tracking number from the Poslaju receipt for me to manage my time, so i can be at home for receiving this parcel.(EH523187687MY).

So me as a receiver often track this item with patience.But on 11/10/2017 @5.47am, my item on Poslaju Track and Trace web site stated that Consignment dispatch out from Transit Office from Pusat Mel Nasional.
But this item reach it destination at Delivery Facility in Pos Laju Balakong on 12/10/[protected]@8.22am!!more than 12 hours process.

And i still followup the tracking process.On 12/10/[protected]@9.39am my item only reached Delivery Facility in Caw. Serahan Seri Kembangan B.

And today its 12.00 noon i still didnt receive my item.So basically Poslaju its not Laju as stated.Its more like normal pos but the postage is charged Poslaju and normally it takes not more than 3 days. Seems like item from sender via domestic poslaju will take more than 4 days!!

Kindly can you Sir/Madam help me find the root cause of this slow service.

Muhammad Khairul Anuar