Pool Town β€” We have called, faxed, certified letters and have gotten nothing but the run around.

I have been trying to get Pool Town for

Over 30 days to come back to my property to finish work they have started. A mountain of dirt has yet to be removed, grounding wires left exposed, construction debris, left unattended. The masonry work has not been done, the pump is leaking, guard rails have yet to be installed. They went from placating us with promises and excuses, to dodging phone calls. We have called, faxed, certified letters and have gotten nothing but the run around.

• Ci
    cinn026 Mar 23, 2011

omg they are horrible we had a pool put in they screwed us around have not finished it sub out to other contractors who do poor quality of work getting ready to file with bbb people beware of this company!

• Fr
    frw69 Oct 15, 2014

Did you know you can file a complaint in small claims court. The fee is usually about $22. I am searching for a pool installer myself. After reading all the reviews from different websites, this is the last company I would deal with. In addition, I would recommend reading your contract. There may be an mediation clause. My brother works for a law firm and states that most companies use contracts with arbitrators to resolve issues that would be dragged out in court. Good luck and I will keep searching for a new pool installer.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices