POF.com / Plenty of Fish — unauthorized billing and possible account hack
I was billed on the 25th of this month, November 2018, $51 for services I did not authorize. I am also locked out of my account and cannot get back in. I have tried several times to contact the service to no avail. Their listed numbers lead to shady mailboxes, nobody ever answers and their email accounts get bounced back.
I have contested the charges through paypal and I'm still waiting for it to be resolved. I also tried to contact POF through their website and when I click on the link that says click here to contact us nothing happens.
I have tried to reset my password so I can get back into the account but when I submit my email address and hit send I never get an email response that would allow me to reset password. I have also attempted to contact them via the phone app with no luck. I have attached a photo with their supposed phone numbers as found on google. try calling them. it is almost laughable how shady and scammy it is.
More POF.com / Plenty of Fish Complaints & Reviews
- Plenty Of Fish - fraud and cheating
- Plenty Of Fish - false advertising - not 100% free online dating service
- Plenty Of Fish - can't delete account
- Plentyoffish or POF.com - transgender discrimination
- Plenty Of Fish - abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators...
- POF.com - abused yet removed my profile
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scammers
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - horrible site!
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scam and rude member alert
- Plenty Of Fish - dating site with scammers