POF.com / Plenty of Fishunauthorized billing and possible account hack

Z Nov 26, 2018

I was billed on the 25th of this month, November 2018, $51 for services I did not authorize. I am also locked out of my account and cannot get back in. I have tried several times to contact the service to no avail. Their listed numbers lead to shady mailboxes, nobody ever answers and their email accounts get bounced back.

I have contested the charges through paypal and I'm still waiting for it to be resolved. I also tried to contact POF through their website and when I click on the link that says click here to contact us nothing happens.

I have tried to reset my password so I can get back into the account but when I submit my email address and hit send I never get an email response that would allow me to reset password. I have also attempted to contact them via the phone app with no luck. I have attached a photo with their supposed phone numbers as found on google. try calling them. it is almost laughable how shady and scammy it is.

unauthorized billing and possible account hack