POF.com / Plenty of Fish — unauthorised payment taken
I cancelled my POF upgrade when I met someone and hid my profile from view since it was early days. I had confirmation they had cancelled it and a week ago got a reminder it was expiring and to take action if I wanted to renew. Since I didn't want to renew, I did nothing. Yet I've discovered they have taken almost £40 from me a few days ago. This was not in my budget and in a few days time, I fly to Canada for 6 months. I've tried their website and got no where except have a standard copy and paste reply telling me how I can cancel subscriptions - something I already knew since I did it. To add insult to injury, I had another email today to let me know my upgrade had expired. Great but they have still taken the money. I have very little time before I fly and should be spending this with my nearest and dearest. I also had budgeted for food in the airport which I will now have to change the budget on since they have the money allocated. It will taint my experience very much.
More POF.com / Plenty of Fish Complaints & Reviews
- Plenty Of Fish - fraud and cheating 
- Plenty Of Fish - false advertising - not 100% free online dating service 
- Plenty Of Fish - can't delete account 
- Plentyoffish or POF.com - transgender discrimination 
- Plenty Of Fish - abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators... 
- PoF.com - abused yet removed my profile 
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scammers 
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - horrible site!
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scam and rude member alert
- Plenty Of Fish - dating site with scammers