PMIdentityBad Card Charge

R

I have a charge on a card that I didn't do. The date was 03/28 [protected] just before your 888 number. What should I do ? Get legal help ? Thanks for your help. Wayne Upton Boynton Beach, FL Lets make this 100 I have a charge on a card that I didn't do. The was dated 03/[protected] just before your 800 number. What should I do ? Get legal help ? Thanks for your help. Wayne Upton Boynton Beach, FL I have a charge on a card that I didn't do. The was dated 03/[protected] just before your 800 number. What should I do ? Get legal help ? Thanks for your help. Wayne Upton Boynton Beach, FL

• Le
    Len Mahan Mar 29, 2011

I did not authorize charges of 19.95 to my personal account at my bank. I did do trial but did not want to continued and I thought the message was received. Now I have had to pay additional bank overcharge because of this website and them charging my account on 3/11/11.

• Je
    JessK Mar 06, 2011

They are doing this to my account also! How do I stop it?

• Je
    JessK Mar 06, 2011

My card keeps being charged. Does anyone know how to cancel my subscription? My account was overdrawn because of a charge of $29.95!

• St
    stacystencil Feb 15, 2011

I have been getting charged 29.95 for the last few months. It started after I viewed my "free" credit score and then cancelled the "membership". They continue to charge me.

• Ra
    Rafael Torres Oct 06, 2010

I requested a credit report from True Credit.com and cancelled the subscription 27 July 10, however; for whatever reason PMIdentity got a whole of my infromation a made un-authorized charges to my card two times. My bank was notified and the charges were stopped.

chrisfletch Jul 15, 2010

i have just noticed a transaction on my card i have never subsrcibed to this company to the best of my knowledge the transaction reads as follows PMIDENTITY [protected], [protected] i hope you can help me with this
    Chris Fletcher

• In
    Intelius_Customer_Support Nov 05, 2009

It sounds like you have accepted a third party company’s offer that is advertised on the Intelius website. If you no longer wish to be enrolled in that third party company’s service, please call [protected] Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you.

• Ca
    Carol Peterson May 12, 2009

wHEN checking my bank account, I noticed the $4.00 had been deducted through my VISA card. I tried 4 times to pull up my Credit Reports and was never able to do so, so therefore, I could not print them out either to review them. I want my money returned to my bank account.

Ronald W. Peterson & Carol M. Peterson
    P. O. Box 309
    Raymondville, TX 78580

• Mi
    mildred Apr 10, 2009

cancel services within the 3 day limit. Still taking money off debit card. Phone number is disconnected18888406301

• Ro
    Rodney Cole Mar 19, 2009

This Company or iternet provider took money out of my account twice in one day and didn't aurtheuze it so could you get them to send my money back to me I am unempolyed so I need the money they stole from me Rodney Cole
    1932 River Rd oscoda mi 48750

• Ox
    oxana Mar 05, 2009

This company is taking multiple ammounts of $17.95 from my bank account for almost a year. I only authorized them to do it once for issuing the personal address information to me. I am overseas at the moment and is difficult for me to stop this froud.

joan kaminsky Feb 28, 2009

it was to be a charge of $1.00 which it was, but then a charge of $29.95 was taken from checking account without my consent.

• Li
    Lisa Feb 15, 2009

I looked at a card I infrequently use and found a monthly charge of $17.95. This has been going on for at least a year.

I don't know who this company is and I certainly NEVER authorized these charges.

I sent an email and got the run around. I want this to stop.

James Duncan Jan 09, 2009

There are charges on my Tribute Master Card. I did not authorize these charges. I would like the charges refunded to my account.

• Li
    Lian Vangren Dec 05, 2008

In checking this month's credit statement, I found an unauthorized withdrawal of $1.00 by PMIdentity. I want this money returned to my account and to stop PMIdentity from having any further access to my account. I intend to contact this company and try to cancel any membership they think I have with them. Anything thing else I can do to prevent further theft?

• St
    Stan Bosler Dec 02, 2008

Found the 19 95 after three months of charges, how did they get my cr card number. Add me to the list of unhappy suckers.

• Di
    Diana F. Demarest Nov 25, 2008

I'm being charged $30.95 on my debit card. I want it to stop immediately

• Dj
    DJ Nov 19, 2008

Company claims we signed up for a membership via the internet by selecting a banner box for a $10 coupon while on a name search website.
    Not true but cannot prove anything as they have the 8 months of my money. Have agreed to give back 3 months for me to go away.

• Co
    corey williams Nov 12, 2008

they stole 30.00 from my account without my permission

• Ri
    RICK DIETRICH Oct 07, 2008

THEY KEEP DRAWING MONEY FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT AND KEEP TRYING TO DRAW MORE AFTER I AM OVER DRAWN BECAUSE OF THEM. ONE MONTH I HAD OVER $300.00 IN OVER DRAW FEES DUE TO PMIDENTITY.COM PHONE NUMBER [protected]

• Lo
    lori Sep 25, 2008

they debited my account on sept 22 for 29.95 and i did not authorize this debit, i had never even heard of this company

• De
    Della Miller Aug 20, 2008

After using the service one time, they continue to withdraw from my account monthly. Nothing I have done with regard to contacting them has stopped this unauthorized service.

• Be
    benjie Aug 17, 2008

Samething is happening to me.

• Za
    Zachary Aug 16, 2008

PMIdentity is a huge scam and the company Intelius is letting them get away with it. My wife thought she was paying a one time fee to look at the history on a house we were thinking about purchasing and they have been withdrawing 19.95 out of our account ever since. To there credit they did give us an imediate refund for the current month. That is about all the credit I can give these a**holes. Do not support Intelius or PMIdentity!!!

• Ca
    Carole Robbins Aug 06, 2008

This company has taken nearly $100 from my account without authorization. I have notified my bank to not allow it.

• El
    El La Serrano Aug 01, 2008

I have been billed twice for unauthorized charges. I will have to seek further info to see how this may be stopped.

• Ro
    Rosita Jul 27, 2008

I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU GOT MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION BUT YOU GUYS HAVE TAKEN A TOTAL OF ABOUT $120.00 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THIS IS BUT PLEASE STOP GOING INTO MY ACCOUNT. I WILL BE REPORTING THIS ACTIVITY TO MY BANK TO PUT A STOP TO THIS UNAUTHOURIZED WITHDRAWALS!!!

Angela Jun 16, 2008

I was just charged on my debit card 19.95 and I have no idea who these people are. How are they gettting debit card numbers it must be a company that is dealinng with these people.

• Mr
    MrTap Jun 16, 2008

This company has billed my Master Card 3 months straight $19.95 After calling Master Card the offered to give me a new number so PMIdentity could no longer bill me . I told them to send me a final bill and cancel the account . I don't need it . What a hassle . Good luck to all of you.

• Tr
    trish whiteley May 16, 2008

for the past four months 19.95 has been taken from my bank account i dont no why it just says pm identity 20 gloves

• Su
    Sumus Unus May 16, 2008

I did an Email search on INTELIUS for $9.95. One month later I checked my credit card statement and there was the $9.95 charge from Intelius and another charge for $19.95 from PMIDENTITY ( Privacy Maters) that is affiliated with Intelius and was not authorized by me. I called them both up and they basically told me I was screwed because I approved these which I did not. I in turn called my credit card company and disputed both charges since I feel Intelius was not fair and got a credit for both of these charges. They might give you a hard time but they will not argue with your credit card company or bank.
    If you have this problem here are some numbers to complain.
    Intelius : [protected]
    Privacy Matters : [protected]

• Ba
    Barry G. May 12, 2008

Used Intelius services, then received recurring $19.95 month charges on my credit card for a company (PMIdentity) that I had never heard of before and whose services I did not purchase or even have access to.

DO NOT LET THESE THIEVES GO UNPUNISHED. CONTACT JOHN ARNOLD, A CO-FOUNDER OF INTELIUS, ON HIS DIRECT OFFICE PHONE NUMBER AND COMPLAIN: [protected]

• Td
    T. D. Apr 15, 2008

This has caused my to be over-drawn and charged an additional $95.00 at my bank! I AM LIVID!!!

• Td
    T. D. Apr 15, 2008

This company has credit my visa card on 3 separate occasions for $19.95 each time. When I try to log in to their website, I am denied. When I request confirmation of my login and password, I get no response. When I telephone them I get no where - just the run around. I don't know who they are or what I did to solicit their "services, " but I am about as angry as I have ever been.

PEOPLE BEWARE!!!

• Gr
    grace sexton Apr 01, 2008

recieved 3 charges to my bank account one from pmidentity, one from credit diagnosis and one from at home rewards.
    I never signed up for any of these and i want my money back in my account.
    this is why i dont sign up for things on line i dont even shop on line.

sandra jernigan Mar 31, 2008

This company has made three unauthorized and fraudalent deductions from my bank account(jan, Feb., Mar) while providing NO services. I have no "membership" with this company.

• Do
    Donna Sigmon Mar 25, 2008

On 2-19-08 DealMax took money out of my account with out my authorization. I don't even know who they are and how they got my information. I wrote you earlier on 2 other companies that owes me money. As I told you in my other cases I am on disability social security. They can't keep doing this to me. They don't realize people have hospital bills, doctor bills and your main bills and I just can't make it. If I could afford to sew thim I would. I just want my money back. Your help in this matter would be deeply appreciated. Thank you. Please contact me conering this matter and tell me how I can prevent this from happing again. I can't afford all the security software to go on my computer. I know I need everthing I can get.

• Er
    Erin Mar 21, 2008

This company PMIdentity charged my card with out permission. Don't let it happen to you...

• Er
    Erin Mar 21, 2008

I never gave permission for my charge card to be charged and this company it phone number is disconnected now...

• Ka
    Kathryn Mar 13, 2008

Are you interested in filing a class complaint in civil court?