PMIdentityUnauthorized bank charge of $29.95!

J

PMidentty charged my bank account an amount of $29.95 on 12/11/07 and one additional charge of $1.00 on 12/12/07. Both charges were not authorized by me.

• Da
    DavidBungay Feb 12, 2012

my roomate's sister-in-law makes $67/hr on the computer. She has been without a job for 7 months but last month her paycheck was $7266 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more here ... LazyCash9.com

• Ks
    ksala Feb 12, 2012

I did not authorize this charge> I have called me bank, and My attorney and I will be driving to Alabama to check you out> I am an Law Enforcement officer and We will be contacting others you have scammed. You will be made to pay for your deceptive practices.

• Ve
    VernonR Mar 12, 2011

I signed up for credit reporting from Credit Score Complete. I knew I would be charged $19.95 per month for this service. I noticed on the second month of billing that PMIdentity was also charging me $19.95 per month. So now I have been charged $79.80 for supposedly $39.90 worth of service. I contacted CSC to dispute and was informed by "Donna that there had been a mistake and she could refund $19.95 but the other $19.95 would have to be done by a supervisor. "Rick" the supervisor, informs me that I did sign on to this and that "Donna" should never had told me it was thier mistake. After a few minutes of arguing the matter, "Rick" agrees to refund the other $19.95. I have confirmation numbers for both refunds so I now wait to see if they do give me the refunds as promised. Beware of Credit Score Complete and PM Identity, apparently same company with different names. I have cancelled CSC services as well.

• Jm
    JMMunson Sep 01, 2010

I did not agree to membership with this company. They have been charging my account since June.

• Lu
    Luke Aug 05, 2009

In May 2008 and in June 2008 PM deducted $19.95 each month from my debit card I have know idea who this is or what it is about.

Sandra Baker Feb 20, 2009

A monthly charge of $17.95 started showing up on my charge, which I did not authorize.

• Va
    vans1950 Feb 01, 2009

Unauthorized charge appeared on my Paypal acct. For $59.90. On contacting the company by phone I cancelled services and am supposed to get my money back . This has not happened yet. Then I get an email saying A$39.00 refund will show on one of my next 2 stateme nts . If they do as they should there wont be any statements. I assume I have been Ripped off for $59.90.

• Wh
    Whisper Nov 30, 2008

I was charged a unautherized debit charge of 29.95 twice.

Janice Preston Nov 04, 2008

Money was taken out of my account wiyhout authorization and I want it returned.

marcela bolanos Sep 30, 2008

my card has been charge 4 times and i have no idea what they are for

charles t hayes Sep 28, 2008

pm identity took 19.95 plus 1$for chages unknown to me its faudi want my money back

Sarah Aug 28, 2008

I wish I had more information on this company that has repeatedly been charging my debit card over $30 a month! I want a full refund of everything! Please help!

• Sh
    SHARON Aug 11, 2008

taking unauthorized money out of my account.

• Au
    Austin McGinley Jul 23, 2008

You are NOT authorized for monthly charges I will dispute

Mary Jul 18, 2008

I went online to get a free report. After that, my Citibank card has been billed each month for $29.95 and $1. This has happened 4 months now. I want the charges stopped and all the charges refunded to my account.

• Su
    suzanne bennett Jul 17, 2008

I have had unauthorized charges appear on three of my credit cards. At 20.00 dollars a charge this is adding up as there are multiple charges on my discover card after I requested the transactions be discontinued.

• Ra
    ranessa Jun 08, 2008

Charged 19.95 for two months for a service I know nothing about.

• Su
    Sumus Unus May 16, 2008

I did an Email search on INTELIUS for $9.95. One month later I checked my credit card statement and there was the $9.95 charge from Intelius and another charge for $19.95 from PMIDENTITY ( Privacy Maters) that is affiliated with Intelius and was not authorized by me. I called them both up and they basically told me I was screwed because I approved these which I did not. I in turn called my credit card company and disputed both charges since I feel Intelius was not fair and got a credit for both of these charges. They might give you a hard time but they will not argue with your credit card company or bank.
    If you have this problem here are some numbers to complain.
    Intelius : [protected]
    Privacy Matters : [protected]

• K
    k May 02, 2008

Same thing to me. 19.95 it just started. I'm sure they will keep tryinging.

• Gw
    Gwen Bruce Apr 25, 2008

I want to end my membership now, I am calling my credit card and they will no longer pay.

• Ra
    Rashad Apr 23, 2008

Pmidentity is taking 19.95 a month out of my checking account unathorized.how do i cancel it?

• Je
    jessica Apr 22, 2008

To everyone complaning about the pmidentity it is privacy matters they have an identity theft program. You need to call [protected] to cancel all of the things that go with privacy matters. I had to do it because I didn't know what the charges were either. For three months I kept getting charge 29.95 plus 1.00. Now I hope me calling will stop all the charges. They said they will credit my account in two days I will let you guys know how things turn out. Ty for your time.

• De
    deborah campbell Apr 18, 2008

pulled 29.95 from my checking account

• Ce
    Cecilia Carr Apr 16, 2008

How is this company getting our private information. They told me they would send me proof to my email but I never received anything. Is it that easy to scam people out of their money?

• Ka
    Kaye Preston Apr 14, 2008

Unauthorized charges have appeared on my credit card. Beware all!

• Ge
    Gerald P.Winfrey Apr 08, 2008

I had th same thing happen to me they took money from my account with out my authorization

• Do
    Dorothy Herrmann Apr 07, 2008

I was looking for free credit reports that you can get once a year. I got into creditdiagnosis and was entering information and did get to where you had to pay a dollar I thought what the heck. I did. I never even completed it all and they have taken out 29.95 twice once for the Credit report and one for the identity which I never even considered. BE careful when entering into uncharted territory. I never would have known if I hadn't check my accounts. Not to mention the fact that I only did this like a week ago. It should be clearly stated I feel as though I was trapped or tricked. I am sure I will never see my 29.95 I am a single mom of 2 teenagers and do not have this kind of money to throw away.

Not when I can get the same thing for FREE!

• Da
    Dave Cox Apr 04, 2008

Please cancil any further charges.

• Na
    nancy Mar 27, 2008

pmidentity has charged my debit account two or three times for something I have not authorized-

• Ka
    Kathleen Planck Mar 10, 2008

Charged my bank account for a service I did not order.

• Ca
    catherine zoe hanson Feb 26, 2008

i agree how can we get our moneys back use my number put in manually

• Ca
    catherine zoe hanson Feb 26, 2008

they have taken moneys from my credit card called them said they we're going to refund it in 2 to 3 days has nt happen

joey Feb 23, 2008

THIS PMIDENTITY CHARGE MR 2 TIMES OF $29.95 IF I WERE YOU CANCEL NOW. I DIDN'T EVEN GET MY CREDIT SCORE........SAD BUT TRUE CALL YOUR BANK TOO.

• Mi
    mike burt Feb 18, 2008

The ### did the same thing to me.. they are liars and theives.. we need to bring them down.. any idea how?

• Je
    Jennifer Davis Feb 15, 2008

PM IDENTITY has made unauthoized charges to my mothers debit card. The first unauthorized withdraw was on 2/12/08 the amount was $19.95, the second unauthorized charge was on 2/14/08 the amount of that withdraw was the same $19.95. We are going to do everything possible to prosecute these criminals!!!
    Sincerely, Jennifer Davis

Marian Crouse Feb 11, 2008

There was an amount of $29.95 on my bank statement witch I do not feel we owe. Beware people!

• Sp
    S P Samy Feb 07, 2008

I too charged $29.5 each by PMIdentity and PrivacyMAtters, although i did not authorise them to do so. Can any one help me how to get it back ans stop those fraudulant charges in future

• Cr
    C. Rosa Jan 27, 2008

Found 2 charges against checking account in one month, did not authorize these withdrawals.

• Wa
    Wayne King Jan 25, 2008

you charged my bank acct on 12-27-07 -- 14.95 and i want you to stop and refund my 14.95 i have no idea who you are and i dont remember signing up for any services with your company. I already have privacy guard with my mortgage co. thank you wayne kinga

• Mi
    Michele Miranda Jan 24, 2008

They took money from my bank account for payment I never authorized. $29.95 and then $1.00.