Plumstruck.comthey wasted my time, twice

K

Ordered an item from Walmart.com that was sold by Plumstruck. Rec'd notice from Walmart that the order was canceled, no reason why. Then rec'd notice about same order from Hayneedle.com, apparently they are the same company as Plumstruck. I've had a previously negative experience with Hayneedle, also bad customer service and communication. Apparently they don't want my money, so I'll buy the item elsewhere! Very strange and they wasted my time, twice!!

• Ki
    Kingrege Jun 18, 2019

My umbrella broke. I tried contacting PlumStruck on the Internet. No luck. I get an error message stating the site is not secure. Is PlumStruck still in business? I am trying to find out if the product still exists. I originally bought two umbrellas that match.

• Im
    imjustagrl470 Dec 12, 2018

We ordered a floor lamp online through Walmart, they sent a table lamp. We attempted to take it back to Walmart and Walmart could not take the return because Plumstruck is a third party vendor online I was told to contact PlumStruck which looking online for contact info it looks like we cannot directly contact them

• Ar
    ArleneM13 Nov 05, 2018

I need to return an item I received (it is the wrong size) but am not able to do so because the email address given for returns is INVALID!!

The order was placed on 4/17/17, Order #[protected]. The item #EX182-1

If an item cannot be returned, and that policy is not stated by the company, then the purchaser has been scammed!

• Da
    David Schofield Apr 21, 2017

I am currently having an issue with plum struck. Told me 2 weeks ago my order would arrive by the 4/24. got a note from amazon saying will not arrive by 4/24 and don't know when they will arrive. How can AMAZON have these people as vendors?? Read the complaints on these people. They are out of their league!!! Shame on Amazon for not cutting them loose.

• Us
    User1450400300 Dec 17, 2015

I ordered two of the same item from Walmart.com and was charged for both items. Plumstruck notified me that although I ordered and paid for two items, they were going to send only one of those items because Walmart notified them of one instead of two. Plumstruck looked at my order and admitted that I had ordered two, but would only send one. So, I asked them where my other $49.99 was and they told me to take it up with Walmart. When I contacted Walmart, they washed their hands of it and sent me back to Plumstruck. One of these ignorant companies have my money and refuse to return it. Plumstruck or better yet, Dumbstruck can't seem to fulfill a simple order of two items. They are absolutely incompetent and deserve to go under.

• Hu
    Hunting Jul 18, 2015

Do NOT buy from this company!!! AND - SHAME ON WALMART FOR SELLING THEIR PRODUCT!!! I did NOT receive what I ordered! They sent something similar BUT IT COST MORE TO RETURN THEN THE ITEMS COST!!! HORRIBLE - HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!

• Te
    Teddy55 Jul 24, 2014

They are very hard to return items. Don't ever order anything from them.
    As for Walmart, where I made the online purchase, they were no help either

• Wh
    Whisperwind Cabin May 02, 2014

I ordered a shower curtain - scene a beautiful blue sky with white clouds - but it was defective -- should not have passed inspection.
    Two of the buttonholes for holders were not good -- one was at the very top edge - with just a few threads - the other had part
    of the curtain caught in half the stitches. I sewed the top of one -- the other, I used a seam ripper to take out part of the stitches - which
    left a rip in the curtain --which I stitched. The fabric is good - the color nice -- but I had bought to hang at a vacation rental cabin and
    am just not happy with this product.

• Pa
    pattycny Sep 21, 2012

false advertising as far as the aquarium plants, , they make you believe they are real and they are cheap plastic 7.99 shipping what a joke this company is, , and they advertise on walmart.com but walmart wont stand behind the sale of this rip off company

• Pa
    pattycny Sep 21, 2012

they charged me 2times shipped at 7.99 to ship 2 little fake fish tank plants, , thats 16.00 for a 2lb box when I returned item they refused to give me back my shipping charges, , and out another 8 to ship back to them with return receipe

• Na
    Nalipore Jun 05, 2012

They don't care about their customers. They sent my item with free shipping, but when I returned it, it cost me $50 to ship it back via ground freight. Something is wrong here. So now I am out $50. Will never buy from Plumstruck again!!

• Ki
    Kibalde Apr 11, 2012

These people LIE about having items in stock and the refuse to cancel an order. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CRIMINALS!!