Having problems with Modnique?

Modnique Customer Service Contacts

640 S Hill St., Ste 858
Los Angeles, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Modnique Customer Service. Initial Modnique complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Modnique above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Modnique. Discuss the issues you have had with Modnique and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Modniquehave not received item. will not respond to emails

I ordered my item 2 months ago from Monique.com or also known as bidz.com. I have not received it and have sent multiple emails with no response. I would like to my item or a full refund. A friend of mine has used this website in the past and has had no issues. I can not find any other way of contacting the company besides through the customer service email, but I can not get a response. I would happy to get my money back and never trust this website again

Modniquereturn practice

If I could give a negative star, I would. Please everyone, stay away from this web site to order anything. Everything would be fine until you need to return. I spent several hundreds of dollars on 8 different orders. Finally two items didn't fit. I followed their return policy, contacted them many times, no response at all until I called my credit card company to dispute the charges, then miraculously they saw the emails I sent and gave me a return order. I shipped everything back. Then NO refund days after they received my return. Don't trust this online seller. and you have to wait months to receive your items after your order date anyway. It's beyond ridiculous. Never, I mean, Never order from modnique.com, unless you want to throw your money.

ModniqueNOT receiving my mail order

I have always received emails advertising their products. I finally decided to purchased a pair of sandals from Italy. Upon completion of the order, it states delivery date will be on
      July 22, about 6 weeks away and that a email with a track number will be sent.
      Well, today is Aug. 9th, NOTHING has been received!!! I try going on the web site to find out that it is being updated. Upon further investigation, now finding out it is a scam!!
      Web site was closed early July!! Who do I go for my money$$$$$ ? Anyone else has this
      Problem?? What did you do?? So discouraging buying something, waiting for it then to find out it is a shady business, no merchandise and money GONE!!

bearpaw boots — not authentic

On 10/26 order a few items from Modnique - bearpaw boots, converse sneakers, some cosmetics. Arrived today -...