Pley — lego playset never arrived but got charged for it
My grandson ordered a Lego set through a Gift account I set up. He never received the set but I was charged for it. I contacted PLEY through their website, they confirmed the opening of a case # but never heard from them again. Repeated the process 2 weeks later and the same thing happened.
Avoid this company. They are a ripoff and have no customer service.
More Pley Complaints & Reviews
- Pley - Automatic renewal scam 
- Pley - stop my subscription
- Pley.com - Auto renewal scam
- Pley - stopped sending lego sets and no response from customer service 
- Pley - national geographic monthly box
- Pley - the worst of the worst
- Pley - monthly rental service
- Pley - Scammers
- Pley - disney pley box subscription
- Pley - never received national geographic boxes