PlayPhoneUnauthorized Subscription to Ringtones & Wallpaper

On 3/27/11 I received 4 consecutive calls in the a.m.. They were all unanswered texts and were ignored. All 4 came from 99555, which turns out to be this Playphone, Inc. company. This company, without my authorization, subscribed my phone to a service of theirs (ringtones & wallpaper) for $14.99 a month and would be charging my account again on 4/27/11.

03/27/2011 Wallpapers and Ringtones 99555 MT PlayPhone Inc. 17281 04/27/2011 14.99 0.00 14.99

On 4/14/11 they dropped me another text message that was also ignored, as I did not know at that time I had unlawfully been charged. This morning, I discovered the date, the company, and the charge this relates to and I then notified AT&T, my wireless phone provider; they credited my account and now have this 99555 blocked.