ADVERTISIMENT

Planet Fitnessbeware of hidden fees, and unprofessional customer service

Beware of hidden fees, and unprofessional customer service! The annual June fee is a good example of hidden costs. Read the fine print!!!

Charms22 Jan 13, 2018

I knew about the annual fee, however I was unaware that when I had knee surgery and didn't use my membership for 3 months it would cost $120.00 for NOT going. When I called to talk about it, employees were rude and very nasty.
    I've been a member for 2 years, and it doesn't matter that I've purchased all kinds of their products or never had a problem before...

Marsha Pietrasz Mar 10, 2016

I agree with above comment; it was told to me upon registering and written on the (contract). It's not a "hidden" fee. And I've had nothing but pleasant and helpful interactions with the whole staff.

• Cu
    Custom made22 Nov 04, 2010

Not hidden, its written in, and in much bigger writing than the rest. Explained and given a copy to you. You deserve for being careless.

Comment Guidelines