Pizza Ranchthere was no pizza on the buffet.

P Jul 14, 2019

Brought my two grandkids to pizza Ranch. Got there in the only thing on the buffet was cheese sticks. Told my grandkids that was cheese pizza. When we left an hour later they just put two pizzas on there it's a good thing I ordered one when I came in that's the only pizza I got. For a pizza Ranch you would think you would have pizza out there for your customers this was at 5:30 on a Sunday evening. It's suppertime. This is not the first time I've seen this happen ever had this happen to me here at pizza Ranch. Very very very poor service there.